Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced | Udemy

Quote:Description
Why AngularJS?
AngularJS is the most popular JavaScript framework out there in the market backed by Google. AngularJS helps you in creating complex web applications in less time. It's gonna add value to your resume and even help in getting good salary job.
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build AngularJS applications - and we'll build a single page application along the way.
We'll design custom services, build custom directives, understand two-way binding, design a weather forecast app as a single page application, and lots more. Both starter and finished source code is provided as we go.
If you are new to AngularJS, or if you've been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don't quite 'get it', this is the AngularJS course for you! To learn AngularJS you have to understand it.
I've built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning AngularJS. A course that explains the concepts and how they're implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.

https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-angul...1E7B5CAE4A

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Go:Golang Bootcamp baziroll 0 494 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Machine Learning A-Z with Python with Project (Beginner) baziroll 0 497 11-12-2021 , 12:55 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Course of Fluid Mechanics for Engineers 2021 baziroll 0 509 10-18-2021 , 12:52 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Digital Marketing For Entrepreneurs - A Complete Course baziroll 0 513 10-11-2021 , 01:59 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Complete Java Programming Certification Beginner to Advance baziroll 0 481 10-10-2021 , 10:12 PM