Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Review and Giveaway
[Image: eDGtCoS.png]

Detect and block all crimeware, financial malware and keyloggers with strong behavior-based real time protection.

SpyShelter is a real time protection application, which monitors vulnerable and weak spots in your system. Once a dangerous action is detected, SpyShelter will immediately stop it, before the execution of malicious code takes place. 

SpyShelter protects against keyloggers, webcam loggers, trojans, RATs and other malicious applications which aim to steal your data. The program ensures that the sensitive data you enter and store on your computer will not get stolen by criminals for their own use. In addition, It can detect malware before anti-virus labs through detection of suspicious actions rather than using malware-database.

The built-in Anti Keylogger provides solid protection in real time against known and unknown “zero-day” spy and monitoring software, for example: keyloggers, screen loggers, webcam loggers, and even advanced financial malware.

Financial malware protection

Powerful HIPS System Protection

Real Time Keystroke Encryption

Works also with Asian input

Proactive Malware Detection

Works without signature database

Fast and Lightweight

System Requirements:

Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32&64bit supported)

Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher (or equivalent)

256 MB available RAM

50 MB free space on the hard drive

Internet connection

Available user interface languages

English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, Croatian, Serbian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Dutch, Czech, Macedonian, Brazilian (Portuguese), Danish, Russian, Hungarian

Free Trial:  FREE 14 DAY TRIAL

You can use all the features of SpyShelter Premium and SpyShelter Firewall for free during the 14 day trial period.

[Image: NzduoSc.png]

You need SpyShelter!

The internet lets people connect to each other anywhere in the world at any given time. However, it is a very dangerous place and people’s lives can be destroyed by a hacker who gains access to personal data such as bank account information and social security numbers. In order to prevent identity theft, monetary loss, or even fraud from occurring; you must invest in protection for your system. SpyShelter Premium will safeguard you against all types of hackers and threats of today’s digital world.

World’s Best Anti Keylogger

[Image: UX02Mg5.png]

The most reliable protection

SpyShelter is active all the time to make sure you are safe and protected against attacks that happen even when you do ordinary computer tasks such as writing documents, chatting with friends, visiting websites and so on. SpyShelter monitors susceptible and weak spots in your computer system to ensure that any keyloggers are shut down before these can launch a single dangerous attack against your computer. In addition; it increases your overall PC system protection against rootkits and allow you to surf the web without fear of being watched. You will enjoy the highest digital security. 

You will enjoy good protection:

Protect you against stealing your private data like passwords, chat messages or credit card data.

Detect and stop dangerous advanced zero-day malware.

Allow you to define rules for every application. You are in charge of your PC.

Encrypt keystrokes of all applications on kernel level.

Protect your webcam and microphone against hijacking.

Purchase:

[Image: 1ZO6Wnj.png]

SpyShelter license key allows you to use all features of SpyShelter Premium or SpyShelter Firewall for one year and receive all future upgrades during this period for free.

You can increase the quantity of licenses on the Checkout Page to increase the amount of possible licensed computers. For example, 2 Units of SpyShelter Firewall license will generate a single license key valid for 2 Computers.

Different versions of SpyShelter:

[Image: TZeKVfv.png]

Versions Have Recently Been Updated:

SpyShelter Free 12.3
Release date: 2020-10-13

SpyShelter Silent 12.3
Release date: 2020-10-13

SpyShelter Premium 12.4
Release date: 2021-01-22

SpyShelter Firewall 12.4
Release date: 2021-01-22

Features:

[Image: CWmymIE.png]

Firewall:

Two-Way Firewall

SpyShelter Firewall provides incoming and outgoing network requests detection, allowing you control every inbound and outbound connection that is being established. This feature locks out hackers from connecting to your PC, and stops undesired applications from connecting to the internet.

Awareness of User and Machine

User and machine awareness balances security with business needs by enabling granular policy definitions per user and group.

Access control

Spyshelter Firewall allows network administrators to securely control access to clients, servers and applications, with detailed insights into the users, groups, applications, machines and connection types.

IPv6 Support

Spyshelter Firewall has built-in support for creating Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) objects and using them in your rules.

Real Time System Protection (HIPS Module)

SpyShelter guards your registry, physical memory (RAM) and other sensitive computer parts along with processes, so that malicious code cannot be injected to take control of your PC. Your computer has important system areas, which are crucial for your system stability, performance, and safety. If malware injects malicious code into your system files, your operating system may become unstable. Corrupted Operating System files are the main cause of losing valuable data from PCs.

Anti keylogger

SpyShelter Anti-Keylogger System Defense module prevents malicious applications, such as viruses or keyloggers from altering your system files. It stops all threats, before they can execute a single action. Whatever you type into your computer, you are protected against dangerous people and your personal data will be safe.

Some of the monitored actions include Global Hook Installation, Rootkit Installations, Thread Context Changing, Direct Physical Memory Access, Remote Thread Creation, DLL Code Injection, Kernel Driver Loading, Program State and Memory Modification, System Critical parts Registry Modification 

This proactive method of protection also stops malicious applications from putting any module of SpyShelter out of operation. Your operating system will be safe.

Clipboard Protection

SpyShelter shields sensitive data that can be found in your Windows clipboard as a result of copying, cutting, and pasting. Spyshelter ensures that this information will not be maliciously monitored by other people.

Screen Capture Protection

Screen loggers might reveal sensitive data you enter on your computer, such as credit card information. SpyShelter will immediately stop all suspicious screenshot capturing activities.

Sound Logger Protection

World’s first unique security module that protects your system against VOIP sound trojan loggers. This proves to be useful when you use instant messengers for voice calls. This module also protects you against capturing sound from your webcam or built-in microphone.

Webcam Protection

Webcam loggers record video or take pictures using your webcam and send them across the Internet. SpyShelter’s Webcam Protection module will keep your camera safe.

Internet Security

Various advanced keylogging malware is able to catch your data before it is encrypted by SSL/TLS protocols. Those safety protocols are always turned on while banking online or checking your e-mail.

SpyShelter AntiNetworkSpy proactive module prevents dangerous trojans from stealing your private informations, while making important SSL internet transactions. It also blocks HTTP/HTTPS trojans on user level as well as POP, SMTP, FTP, loggers.

Keystroke Encryption

[Image: uRgS4aq.png]

SpyShelter Premium and Firewall offers a second layer of anti-keylogging protection called Keystroke Encryption (keyboard encryption).

The integrated keystroke encryption driver encrypts all of your keystrokes in real time. This means that even if you allow any malicious application to run on your system, it will only retrieve meaningless random text.

Keystroke Encryption Comparison:

[Image: bCy3haC.png]

Restricted Apps

[Image: aGDCsak.png]

SpyShelter’s built in special Restricted Apps module allows you to restrict access of chosen applications to system resources. It increases chances of blocking attacks launched through holes in applications and limits access for recording keyboard input, getting screenshots, shatter attacks, and more.

64 bit system support

SpyShelter Premium is fully compatible with both 32 and 64 bit editions of Windows XP(SP2 and SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10

Jotti Scanner

Afraid of viruses? SpyShelter allows you to perform a quick online scan of any suspicious files using multiple antivirus programs at the same time, with just one mouse click! It is now also possible to configure external file scanner.

[Image: eJoxmDx.png]

Alerts and Rules 

SpyShelter allows you to create rules for every application on your PC. After detecting any suspicious activity, the program immediately stops it and displays an Alert Window which contains detailed information about the suspicious action. This will give you the possibility to allow or deny the action. Alternatively, you can also terminate the process that initiated the action.

[Image: GLkjkCK.png]

[Image: nW1JnDd.png]

Security Test tool:

[Image: 3h2qeZv.png]

Test your security software and find out if it protects you against information-stealing malware.

https://www.spyshelter.com/security-test-tool/

Program Settings:

[Image: pCNSCxt.png]

What are the advantages and benefits you will get from SpyShelter?

Protect your system against known and unknown custom compiled malware such as keystroke loggers. 

Constantly monitors all vulnerable areas in your operating system 

Protection of personal data from information-stealing malware.

Innovative, exclusive technology that protects your system from alteration of system files 

Protection from hostile intrusions that may expose your private information. 

Detect and stop the most sophisticated zero day financial malware, even before anti-virus labs discover a way to detect and remove it!

Effective, Fast, Reliable and Easy-To-Use

Complex privacy protection

Does not need any daily database updates 

Compatible with anti-virus and other security software. 

SpyShelter will not slow your computer down thanks to the fast and secure processing algorithm 

Conclusion:
SpyShelter is very important security solution that cares about your privacy and security. The Anti Keylogger effectively prevents any action that malware attempts to make with monitoring of behavior of all currently ongoing actions on your PC. SpyShelter stops all keyloggers that are not detected by your anti-virus software. It is easy to use and does not slow your computer down, making it suitable even for older computers. In addition; you will have good protection against zero-day malware that may affect your registry, RAM and all applications. Now, download the program and have 14 days trial

Homepage:

SpyShelter Premium:

SpyShelter Firewall:

SpyShelter Free:

Silent Anti-keyloggers:

Download:

Purchase:

Support:

Help:

FAQs:

Youtube:

Facebook:

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/spyshelter

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Number of Licenses: 10 (SpyShelter Firewall )

Validity of each license: 1 year License

Note: Giveaway licenses do not include technical support.

Value of each License: $45.04 US Dollars

Giveaway ends: 03/20/2021

Winners will be selected by Random.org

RULES              

To have a chance to win a license key for SpyShelter Firewall  You must be a registered Forum member here on Promo2day

Please follow these Simple rules:
1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have account on Facebook and Twitter, You can share it on any other forum or website and put the links here.

3. Your comment must include why you would like a license for SpyShelter Firewall [FEW SENTENSES].

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. One Entry per member, Double entries will be Deleted.

6. PM Mike within 3 Days after giveaway ends to claim your win otherwise your won will be void. Your claim must include your name and email address for the developer to generate the license keys.

Good Luck for ALL!
thankes giveaway
SpyShelter protects the registry, physical memory (RAM), and other sensitive components of your computer with processes, so malicious code cannot be injected to control your computer. Your computer has important areas of the system that are critical to system stability, performance, and security.

[Image: eInOa7V.png]facebook
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, Mike.
SpyShelter Firewall is one of the best security software on the market and as an old and satisfied user of this software I must say that it is all I need to have to complement my AV. Its HIPS and Application execution control is the perfect security addon for every computer geek.
Definitely a must have app for any PC.
My share is below:
Twitter.com
Thank you Mike for a great contest and for the opportunity to participate.

SpyShelter is an excellent and very underrated computer security application.
In the hands of an experienced user, it is the perfect complement to an antivirus program, and with the right one
configuration can even form the basis of computer protection. It is not based on virus database signatures so
copes very well with 0-day threats. To use its full potential, you need a little
more than a basic understanding of how the operating system works so it is not a program aimed at the average person
user, although with a little commitment everyone should be able to handle it. This program is a brilliant combination
behavioral blocker, anti-exe, anti-spyware and firewall with hips module. It places particular emphasis on security
against unauthorized access to the webcam, clipboard or interception of entered text and passwords.
This is done by Anti-Keylogging, Anti-ScreenCapture, Anti-ClipboardCapture, AniGetText, Anti-WebCamLogger, Anti-SoundRecorder.
They are what make this program unique. I am using the SpyShelter Free version so I cannot access all modules and unfortunately
As a result, I do not use its full potential, so I enter the competition with the quiet hope that it will change and I will become the owner
the most extensive version of SpyShelter Firewall.

My share : Twitter

I have been subscribing to the newsletter for a long time,

Greetings.
It can protect my system against known and unknown malware at all times.
I can also use it as my second line of defense aside from my antivirus against malware.
Thank you for sponsoring this great giveaway and I really hope to win a license.

Twitter
Thank you for this opportunity.

The best keyloggers protection solution available at the moment.
Even if the data is intercepted by keyloggers, it ends up with useless encrypted data and only the window currently in use receives the unencrypted information.
SpyShelter is very light on your system resources and will not slow your computer down.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/DeeRushie/status/136...2175940615

I'd like a license for Spyshelter because I'd like to have myself protected from all sorts of keyloggers, screen loggers, webcam loggers and financial exploits.  With its sturdy anti-keylogging and firewall capabilties, Spyshelter is an awesome app that has been trusted by many to do what it does. Lightweight and fast, its almost incomparable engine provides real-time protection against keyloggers, malware intrusions, screenloggers, trojans, RATs and data stealers. It employs powerful HIPS system protection and real-time keystroke encryption.
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Facebook sharing link :
  https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...4015243311

3. Why you would like a license for SpyShelter Firewall?
  SpyShelter is a anti-keylogger which can provide protection in real time against known and unknown zero-day spy and monitoring software like keyloggers, screen loggers, webcam loggers and advanced financial malware. It can prevent any action that malware attempts to make with monitoring of behaviour of all ongoing actions on your PC and does not slow your computer down. With such useful features provided, I am eager to win this license to provide me full protection against malwares and antiloggers.
Thanks for the great Giveaway!.
I want to win a license for SpyShelter as this program protects my computer in many areas. It works very reliably and effectively, uses a strong level of security.
My share:Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway!
I would like to get a license for SpyShelter Firewall to protect the system in real time from malicious attacks by Trojans, rootkits, spyware, and keyloggers.
A two-way firewall blocks hackers, intruders, and provides detection of incoming / outgoing network requests.
The antivirus has proactive protection and detects new and unknown malware

Facebook Share
Twitter Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Promo2day Giveaway SpyShelter Firewall 10X Annual License Giveaway deathsmear 39 4,303 10-25-2022 , 08:59 PM
Last Post: allin77
  Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Premium Review and Giveaway tarekma7 52 20,532 03-07-2020 , 05:40 PM
Last Post: divinenews