Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Internet Download Manager is the best and fast download tool which supports resume of download, browsers and host files and that is the main reason why I like to win this license. I have used this software for years and it never fails me. In addition, this software is now reckoned as the best and fast downloader in the market comparing with FDM, JDownloader and many others.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...1517636228
Over the years I've used many download managers but IDM is by far the most versatile. Updating download links manually to resume broken download links used to be almost universally absent a few years back except on idm. It was fast and responsive even on my old Pentium 3. Downloading vids has never been easier ever since I've started using it. Force downloading links and support for downloading from file sharing services by automatically logging into your premium account is really handy. The site grabber is what got me interested in web design as it became easier to download whole websites and make minor tweaks to the offline pages to understand how everything worked. Transferring files over my home network is much faster due to multithreaded nature of connection than over the windows explorer. Using notepad (for its bulk replace capability) and idm together to download pictures from most websites is handy especially when the links follow a similar pattern. Not to mention the download scheduler for auto retrying to download those pesky links that just hang up on you or outright and fail to download in a single try. Every time I try to move to alternatives I'm always compelled to return back. There is noting better out there. Period.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6601974785
IDM is one of the best Download managers. It increases the download speed to the maximum limit, has easy to use GUI, can download all kinds of files like audio, video from streaming websites and other files like apps, rar files etc. I also like the speed limiter feature.
Thanks!!!!
Winners will be announced in the next few hours
I used many software downloads but nothing that resembles IDM in the speed and ease of telechargment.
Really it is able with all web browsers.
I really like the design and the acceibility of its menu.

Thanks for the giveaway.

TWiTTER
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @ahmadkhaje and Internet Download Manager Team! Smile

I've always been an Internet Download Manager fan and my current subscription has just expired. I'd very much like to win a annual license to fully maximize its use and upgrade to latest version with great new features and improvements. IMHO, it is the best download accelerator with great customizable UI and easy to use. Count me in please Smile

Facebook Share
giveaway end
Congratulations to the winners
The license is sent to the mailbox in the forum

[Image: t3hTBXr.png]
Thanks a lot ahmadkhaje for the win!! and congrats to other winners! License well received!
Thanks @ahmadkhaje! Congratulations to all winners! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,310 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  2 X Internet Download Manager - Annual Licenses tarekma7 47 15,220 05-16-2020 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: clyde
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 57 17,708 01-14-2020 , 11:47 PM
Last Post: grr
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 4] ahmed 47 14,431 12-05-2019 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: link77
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 3] ahmed 52 17,689 11-04-2019 , 11:50 PM
Last Post: ImnotwiththeFBI