Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Politico Reporter Panics: Trump’s Base “Getting Stronger” Since He Left Office
https://www.infowars.com/posts/politico-...ft-office/      Politico Reporter Panics: Trump’s Base “Getting Stronger” Since He Left Office
by Jamie White
February 1st 2021, 5:19 pm
"I think an impeachment [conviction] would make him even more powerful," she says.    President Trump has only gained influence and political support since his departure from the White House, according to a Politico reporter.

Politico reporter Tara Palmeri explained that after visiting Wyoming, she found the political reality on the ground totally contradicts the assumption in Washington D.C. that Trump’s power has diminished.

“A lot of people said they aren’t really Republicans, that, like, they’re for Trump. That’s it,” Tara Palmeri warned during a Friday appearance on MSNBC. “I think the base is getting stronger, truly. I think an impeachment would make him even more powerful — a conviction, is what I mean.”“People don’t want to hear anything against Trump. Actually, the more he stays out of the media, the more that he becomes this martyr, this looming figure over the GOP.”

Palmeri then described the political disconnect between Middle America and Washington D.C., where many people believed election was stolen, that COVID was a scam, and that the Capitol riot was spearheaded by Antifa agitators.

“I hate that they’re so distrustful,” Palmeri lamented. “It feels like another world but that’s what’s on the ground and I don’t think that we can ignore it and I’m really happy that I went out there and saw it because I think that there’s a huge disconnect between Washington and the rest of the country.”

Palmeri admitted that Trump is far more popular than other Republican leaders in the Cowboy State, including Rep. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach Trump in the house last month.

“I actually went out of my way to try to find someone who would defend her and I really could not,” she said. “She didn’t have that much name recognition, considering she’s a Cheney…I mean, I said her name at a hardware store, and someone shouted a threat.”

Following his social media ban, Trump has been largely silent since his announcement last week that he would create the Office of the Former President to handle his political affairs from Mar-a-Lago.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ivana Trump, ex-wife of former U.S. president Donald Trump, dead at 73 mrtrout 0 778 07-15-2022 , 01:44 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  THIS is why the far-left STIFLES all your questions against them mrtrout 0 418 01-12-2022 , 01:07 PM
  NPR Has Become ‘Insane’ & ‘Unrecognizable’ Since Takeover By Woke Left mrtrout 0 368 01-09-2022 , 03:20 AM
  CBS Censors Reporter’s Rant On How Covid Lockdowns Mentally Damage Children mrtrout 0 327 12-29-2021 , 03:38 AM
  Politico profile of Michael Avenatti recounts symbiotic relationship: 'He used the me mrtrout 0 418 12-24-2021 , 05:45 AM