Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Users with multiple accounts
Multiple account abuse: I am bringing this up one last time after recent troubles we have been having. We have a few forum members using multiple accounts in order to have a greater chance to win on our giveaways. This is not fair to all the other members of the forum and considered cheating. Creating multiple accounts will not be tolerated here on Promo2day so if you are currently a member with more than one account I suggest you contact me now and I will delete them with no questions asked. If you decide to keep them and are caught at a later date you will be banned and your accounts will be deleted.

Mike
Mike you should install a software for detecting vpn and proxi automatically.

And promo2day.com can use cookies like other websites do.
(02-11-2017 , 05:52 PM)noma.jo21 Wrote: Mike you should install a software for detecting vpn and proxi automatically.

Do you have specific software suggestions?
No i don,t have any idea about such softwares.
Talk to : guardian
(Administrator)
Here http://tweakbytes.com/

I had before an ip
When I went and register
He told me that my ip
That was on the spammer lists

Talk to my internet provider
And I change it

But guardian detect
This ip was not good

Maybe he has some software
Or know more
I think we have software similar to the one you describe but it caused a lot of problems and we stopped it
(02-11-2017 , 07:04 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I think we have software similar to the one you describe but it caused a lot of problems and we stopped it

Yes we have the option to check email and IP addresses against the StopForumSpam.com database but I would rather not go this way with the forum.
(02-11-2017 , 06:12 PM)tarekma7 Wrote:
(02-11-2017 , 05:52 PM)noma.jo21 Wrote: Mike you should install a software for detecting vpn and proxi automatically.

Do you have specific software suggestions?

I do: http://www.blocked.com/
(02-27-2016 , 11:56 AM)sid_16 Wrote: A Suggestion;
Mike being the administrator of this site can know each and every members whereabouts. Check the member/s IP ID, when entering the giveaway thread and match the IP/ID with one when the member/s registered in this site. This way it can be verified.

P.S- Mike, what plugin are you going to install here, please PM me, if it can be installed in vBulletin board. Then I'll persuade the admin. of MDL to install it.
Thanks,
sid_16.

The trouble is that my IP changes all the time thanks to my ISP and the fact that I do may post from work as well. So that not going to work.
(02-12-2017 , 10:43 AM)Danielx64 Wrote:
(02-27-2016 , 11:56 AM)sid_16 Wrote: A Suggestion;
Mike being the administrator of this site can know each and every members whereabouts. Check the member/s IP ID, when entering the giveaway thread and match the IP/ID with one when the member/s registered in this site. This way it can be verified.

P.S- Mike, what plugin are you going to install here, please PM me, if it can be installed in vBulletin board. Then I'll persuade the admin. of MDL to install it.
Thanks,
sid_16.

The trouble is that my IP changes all the time thanks to my ISP and the fact that I do may post from work as well. So that not going to work.
I agree
Ip can change
We also enter
From smartphones
When we are not at home

it is about
To hunt ip from vpn or proxy
Really is difficult