Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Users with multiple accounts
Really nice finding!

I have a question below.

If I use VPN to log in my Google+ account and share our official giveaways news (Copy the Google+ shared link) then disconnect VPN.

Is it allowed?
(04-30-2016 , 02:15 AM)Geo Wrote: Really nice finding!

I have a question below.

If I use VPN to log in my Google+ account and share our official giveaways news (Copy the Google+ shared link) then disconnect VPN.

Is it allowed?

That is fine it's not a dual account Geo. You are also not entering the giveaway with 2 accounts.
Good job Mike, let's hope you continue the cleaning process until all cheaters disappear. Big Grin
(04-30-2016 , 02:18 AM)Mike Wrote:
(04-30-2016 , 02:15 AM)Geo Wrote: Really nice finding!

I have a question below.

Is it allowed?

That is fine it's not a dual account Geo. You are also  not entering the giveaway with 2 accounts.

Thank you so much dear Mike and what I do is all for Promo2day! I've never used multi-account, I promise Smile
(04-30-2016 , 02:04 AM)Mike Wrote: I have removed the accounts for amir786_z & majidamir.

[Image: BTMPASql.png]

[Image: HS7Rf0l.png]

I am told these 2 members are brothers living in the same household and were not using multiple accounts. I have let amirzubair rejoin the forum.
Thanks mike, really appreciate it.
We have found double accounts for some users:

Spontaneous and beetal2016

Both users were permanently banned
Hi Mike, I am a student and sometimes I use my college internet but during holidays I use my mobile internet or home's WiFi, so my joining IP and reply post IP are not same.But account used is same (only one account ).
Is it fine to login or will I be blocked too??
(06-05-2016 , 06:42 PM)gdant Wrote: Hi Mike, I am a student and sometimes I use my college internet but during holidays I use my mobile internet or home's WiFi, so my joining IP and reply post IP are not same.But account used is same (only one account ).
Is it fine to login or will I be blocked too??

You have NO problems with your account or activity in the forum. Why to be blocked?

Those banned have 100% Double Account and spamming the forum. Moreover ALL of them were warned via PM before banning
Good job Mike.