Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest PowerISO
For burning to CD or DVD, I use the excellent freeware IMGBurn. Let's see if PowerISO can provide more features than IMGBurn in that matter... I'm open to be convinced to switch to PowerISOSmile

PowerISO would be extremely useful for me to create a bootable USB drive or to convert or modify ISO files.  Thumb

In the trial version, which gives you a good impression of the features of PowerISO, there is a 300 MB limitation. I would like to be able to use all the functions without any limitations. Therefore, I would be more than happy to win a license. 

Thank you very much for this great giveaway!  Smile

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. What is your current burning software and why you want to use PowerISO?
  I have no burning software at the moment and anxious to win PowerISO to process all my image files or burn them onto
  CD/DVDs for future needs.

2. Facebook sharing link :
  https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...1697637210
Thanks for the giveaway
I currently don't have any writing software and want to use PowerISO to create, decompress, compress, and edit CD and DVD images, as well as open them with the built-in emulator.

Facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...1083697153

My current burning software is imgburn. I want to use Poweriso as it is the perfect app for making bootable usb, managing ISO files(editing ISO files etc.)I also like the following feature particularly:-

Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. PowerISO can mount all popular disc image files to built-in virtual drive.

Thanks!!
Thank you for the giveaway.
I currently use Nero 7. I have used a number of burning programs, but none that I have found to my liking.
I have used a number of burning programs, but none that I have found to my liking. I would like to win PowerISO, because  Power ISO support almost all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats (np. ISO, BIN, DAA, CDI), edit ISO image file directly, PowerISO can mount  image files to virtual drive, create a bootable USB drive.
My share FB
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @tarekma7 and PowerISO Team! Smile

I've been PowerISO fan ever since and using version 7.5 almost a year now, for burning optical medias and as virtual drive/s, mainly for mounting ISOs and other supported images.Version 7.8 finally support backing up USB drive to image file and restoring the image file back to the USB drive, which is a gamechanger. This is useful when I use my drives for other stuff and I can be able do backups safely. Truly a versatile application for my multimedia needs. Hopefully I can win and upgrade to version 7.8. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
thanks for giveaway Heart
i like conervting between format. i like to have it for creating and editing my disk image file plus it has many more option
convertion  between format.using BurnAware Professional and ashampoo burning
its support most of image formats which makes it less need to other software
Twitter
[Image: gTRYGGo.png]

PM me within 2 Days after giveaway ends otherwise your won will be void. 

Your claim MUST include name and Valid email address

Incomplete or late claim, we will move to next winner
Thank you very much for another great giveaway and congratulations to the other winners! Thumb I'm very happy!  Smile
Thanks a lot and congratulations to the other winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest PowerISO tarekma7 36 5,125 02-12-2023 , 06:13 PM
Last Post: wkp
  Contest PowerISO tarekma7 41 6,004 01-31-2022 , 11:49 AM
Last Post: hakah