Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
The number of active Telegram users has exceeded 500 million.
The number of active Telegram users has exceeded 500 million.

In the last 72 hours alone, more than 25 million people from all over the world have registered on Telegram.

Thank you! These achievements would not have been possible without users who invite friends to Telegram.

You can greet new acquaintances who have joined with one of Telegram's unique features, such as sending an animated sticker or video message.

You can learn more about the capabilities of Telegram in the channel

https://t.me/TelegramTips
I'm sure it has a lot to do with Facebook, Twitter and Amazon censorship and shutting accounts down.
It will increase much more as many users will stop using WhatsApp after the new changes will be valid from 8 February
I agree with your opinion friends, I just want to add on my own that many users realized that in telegram, you can earn not bad money, for example, many traders appeared who made their own closed channels, which are difficult to get into, and entry is only by invitation.

Made a lot of useful bots that analyze the market, and not only that. Made a lot of useful bots that analyze the market, and not only that. A lot of interesting things have been added recently, plus there is no advertising.

A bot for trading currency pairs, all transactions that are highlighted with a green checkmark closed with a plus today.

[Image: 4ae2b3498254.png]
Can you explain more about these trade channels
(01-12-2021 , 11:19 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Can you explain more about these trade channels

These are closed channels for trading currency pairs, which you can get into if you are invited by the owner himself, that is, these are traders.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/telegram-...onopolies/
Many countries start to inform users specially governmental to stop using WhatsApp
Frankly, the new requirements to share data on Whatsapp is very concerning. I would likely switch to Telegram as my primary communication once enough of my contacts move over.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Telegram 2.8.0 Mohammad.Poorya 0 2,413 06-26-2021 , 10:57 AM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Telegram Voice Chats Sasha 0 2,066 02-23-2021 , 09:40 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Telegram overtook TikTok to become the world's most downloaded app Sasha 0 2,165 02-06-2021 , 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Telegram channel is closed Sasha 5 2,969 02-03-2021 , 03:13 PM
Last Post: clyde
  Telegram Desktop 2.5.7 & Portable Telegram Desktop 2.5.7 (New) mrtrout 0 2,033 01-29-2021 , 03:12 AM
Last Post: mrtrout