Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Steam] HudSight - custom crosshair overlay
[Image: ss_ad2cacb1c0e256584f65366a449a3c28c9312...1609870643]

HudSight tool draws your custom crosshair directly in a game screen.
Our software uses overlay rendering technique which works both in full screen exclusive and windowed modes. Everyone knows that a game running in the full screen mode gets better performance and lowest possible input lag. But there is a problem with common "on top" overlay tools. They cannot work in this full screen mode. HudSight can do it.

[Image: screenshot-1.png]

Set one of pre-installed crosshairs or select your own image and that's all! Run a game and software will do the rest of work - your image will be automatically centered on the game screen.

[Image: screenshot-2.png]

HudSight supports games based on DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12, OpenGL and Vulkan graphics. 32 and 64-bits games are welcome. It works on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Games compatibility
Some games doesn't allow 3rd party overlays. For example, Destiny 2 or Forza Horizon 4. Some games allow overlays but with limitations, as example - CSGO which must be started with -allow_third_party_software key in the command line
Anti-cheats compatibility
HudSight works in the same manner as most of recording/streaming tools. This tool is not a cheat, it doesn't change games files or game play, it just draws an overlay (like Steam service). You only need to be sure that the Terms of Service of a game you play do not deny such enhancement.

Homepage: https://hudsight.com/

Store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/14778...r_overlay/

The giveaway

Special thanks to Eduard Kozadaev of PlayClaw for sponsoring a total of 10 x steam code of HudSight for our site members!

Giveaway Rules:

1. Leave a comment to participate, preferably relevant to the software.

2. Share it on any social media network and share the link in the comment below.

3. Winner will be selected via random.org on 22th January 2021.

5. Winner will be selected via Random.org and announced within 3 day after the giveaway ends. Winner are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 day which failing to do so will result in disqualification. Appeal will not be entertained.

Good luck!
I would love to have this to improve my aiming skills.
HudSight will help me to win games by extreme precision Smile Thanks for the contest
Share Link
Thanks for the opportunity in this great giveaway, @Cool and Eduard Kozadaev of PlayClaw!

Having a custom crosshair overlay like HudSight to play online games especially in Steam make it easier for me to focus on the gameplay, since it doesn't affect the game performance because of minimal lag. I'd like to win a Steam code for online gaming. Please count me in! Smile

Facebook Share
Sounds cool. This maybe useful in games that don't have a built-in crosshair, especially for bows.

https://twitter.com/Im_Ashwin/status/135...8452264962
Closed. License will be sent to those who had participated.