Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Nurse faints during on live TV minutes after getting coronavirus vaccine
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health...b3e3155ae7      Nurse faints during on live TV minutes after getting coronavirus vaccine

A nurse has fainted during a live broadcast minutes after being given a newly approved coronavirus vaccine at a US hospital.
December 18, 20207:28pm  A nurse fainted during a live TV broadcast minutes after being given a newly approved coronavirus vaccine at a US hospital.

Nurse manager Tiffany Dover had been giving a press briefing from CHI Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, about her team being among the first to be given the COVID-19 vaccinations.

Ms Dover was happily answering questions when she suddenly started trailing off.

“All of my staff, you know, we are excited to get the vaccine. We are in the COVID unit, so therefore, you know, my team will be getting first chances to get the vaccine,” Ms Dover said.

“And I know that it’s really … Sorry, I’m feeling really dizzy,” she continued.

About 17 minutes after being given the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine Ms Dover collapsed as she was grabbed by two doctors who were standing nearby her, according to the Washington Times.  She later recovered, saying she has a condition that causes her to faint when she feels pain.

“It just hit me all of a sudden, I could feel it coming on,” she said.

“I felt a little disoriented but I feel fine now, and the pain in my arm is gone.”

Pain at the injection site is considered a common side effect of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says it’s received reports of people fainting “after nearly all vaccines”.

The CDC reports fainting is most commonly reported in adolescents receiving the HPV, MCV4 and Tdap vaccines.

It says because the ingredients of these vaccines are all different, scientists believe the fainting is likely “due to the vaccination process and not to the vaccines themselves”.

Social media was also alight as five nurses received public injections at the University Medical Centre in El Paso, Texas on Thursday. Oh no Eek Peep Faint

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  See Full 60 Minutes Interview Trump Leaked mrtrout 0 910 10-23-2020 , 06:54 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Kyle Rittenhouse The truth in 11 minutes Mike 0 631 09-24-2020 , 12:14 AM
Last Post: Mike
  5 Websites to Track the Coronavirus (COVID 19) Live tarekma7 0 1,470 03-23-2020 , 11:58 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  FULL INSTALL OF Windows 7 IN JUST 7 Minutes! Tiny7 A minaturized edition of Windows7 baziroll 0 1,809 04-25-2017 , 01:00 AM
Last Post: baziroll