Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest PrivaZer Review and Giveaway (Donor Version)
Why do I want to win a license for PrivaZer "Donors Version?"

Because I want the added features and automatic updates. Smile

When it comes to my personal privacy while being online, I can appear a little paranoid to those who know me but I think it wise to keep my browsing history as private as possible in times like these when "big brother" along with other "bad actors" are trying to spy on us all ... and it seems this trend is only going to get worse in the coming years. ... So, a few years ago I started searching for a reliable browser history cleaner that would erase my online browsing history securely which means nobody could ever be able to find it or "un-delete" it using software intended for this purpose. --- This is when I first found and started using the PrivaZer portable version. .. I have found that it securely erases my browser's online history to the degree that I feel safe with the results.

... I was also pleasantly surprised to find that PrivaZer performs a very thorough scan that not only includes the common traces like registry, Internet history, cookies, and much more, such as looking for potential traces in your free disk space sectors. ... PrivaZer can permanently wipe all traces using secure deletion methods and then reset your free disk sectors to zero to eliminate all traces from previous delete operations. Even the famous "CCleaner" does not do all of these things. --- I find that when I use CCleaner portable first and then use PrivaZer that my machine is cleaner than I have ever gotten it before.

*Thank you, tarekma7for the great review & for putting this contest together for all of us. Thumb   
with using this app cause increase privacy 
secure cleanup trace and free up space
unnecessary file like cookie .....and browser trace

i wish best for good thing happen new year

https://twitter.com/MoAli89069502/status...8877883394
Once we reach 20 users here the giveaway will end
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this special donors giveaway, @tarekma7!

I'd like to win a donors license for PrivaZer because it is a complete PC cleanup solution and privacy tool for Windows, to ensure an in-depth cleanup and secure system. I previously used CCleaner but this is a very good replacement and seems light on the system. Count me in please! 

Happy holidays and wishing a bright and safe future for everyone here in P2D Smile
PrivaZer removes unused files from HDD and speed up personal computers' performance, just one click user will get noticeable performance from PC & gain lots of free space from HDD .This is a must have software for those who don't want to compromise their privacy . Wishing All forum Members,Officials,Admins a Very Happy & Healthy New Year .

Twitter
PrivaZer is a great cleaner that can clean up trunk files or traces from hard drives and unnecessary information from RAM as well. If you are still skeptical and paranoid, you can wipe out all the free space of your SSD or hard drives that is currently not occupied with files.

Thank you for this giveaway.

Twitter Share
This giveaway will end in 1 day
PrivaZer helps me to keep my PC clean and secure. I like PrivaZer very much because the free version was very efficient in cleaning my PC. 
The Donors version is even better, of course. So I would be very happy to receive a license for the Donors version.  Smile

A happy and healthy New Year to everybody!

Twitter
PrivaZer has been all about privacy and performance. I know the main idea behind it's development is PRIVACY, but on top of actually getting rid of private info that Windows stores in the most unimaginable places, it also improves your system PERFORMANCE a lot without having to do 'tweaks', which commonly leads to system unstability.

For me, PrivaZer excels at privacy cleaning and performance improvement.
If you share a computer, you can rest assured that someone has looked over your browser's history for salacious details. PrivaZer protects your privacy by cleaning that up, but it doesn't stop there. It does a thorough cleaning of everything you do on your computer, so no one can use it against you.

PrivaZer can be installed on your computer, but if you want to take the program with you, it offers an executable version you can slip on a portable drive, too. Regardless of how you run it, the first time you use the program it takes a long time to set up. You have to click through more than a half-dozen screens to actually get to the cleaning. Luckily, PrivaZer can save your settings so you only have to make the choices once. To make up for the long wait, the program does wipe any trace of what you've done with your computer. It goes from obvious places that could hide secrets, like your browser history or cookies, to places no one would ever think to look, like your Microsoft game history and older versions of Windows. For those who don't know what's safe to delete and what isn't, it offers a guided deletion process that will help.
Thank you Team!

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...3825495042
Giveaway ends. All members are winners

Quote:Winner must PM Me within 03 Days to claim His/Her win with valid Email Address!