Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
New Year Vote: What is your suggestions to encourage forum activity?
Hi All

What is your suggestions to encourage users to be  active and start posting again as before

We need active users and more social media shares

Also, we need more links to our forum topics

All suggestions are welcome 

Please reply here with your thoughts and suggestions
I wish posts related to conspiracies and politics would be banned. After all that is not the purpose of this community. I hate it when I am scrolling through my daily promo2day newsletter and I see the words Trump or Hillary or infowars or whatever that just is out of place for this community. It is probably the only thing that keeps me personally from becoming more active. 

That being said, Happy Holidays to everyone!  Smile
Please remove 3 post limitation on every day. Or increase it to 10.

If anyone is in sharing mood that is limiting them. And allow them to save the drafts if they cannot post. It would save time, effort, etc

Yesterday I wrote all my ideas and those were not posted as I crossed three posts. There was no saving draft, post denial of posting.

Now, I don't even remember all those suggestions as welll. 20 minutes of thought process were gone.

If more useful posts are there, that would be helpful to all- present and new members.

If any one is spamming you will know the user anyway and  you can choose accordingly.

Here are some of those I can remember

1) Members can share the coupons they get in their emails
2) Members can share the softwares- relatively unknown-with their purposes
3) Members can share the problems they faced on internet, in computers and they can share the solutions they designed and those worked or did not work
4) Beta versions can be shared. Most companies do need beta testers. Some companies do provide lifetime licences as well for participants
5) Create a habit of logging in daily to get a software they like
6) Let the members request the demand for the software they want- and if enough members are there, may be the companies can run promotion or give it away as they like

Will share if I got any new or remember those.

best
(12-17-2020 , 07:09 AM)gsrao Wrote: Please remove 3 post limitation on every day. Or increase it to 10.

If anyone is in sharing mood that is limiting them. And allow them to save the drafts if they cannot post. It would save time, effort, etc

Yesterday I wrote all my ideas and those were not posted as I crossed three posts. There was no saving draft, post denial of posting.

Now, I don't even remember all those suggestions as welll. 20 minutes of thought process were gone.

If more useful posts are there, that would be helpful to all- present and new members.

If any one is spamming you will know the user anyway and  you can choose accordingly.

Here are some of those I can remember

1) Members can share the coupons they get in their emails
2) Members can share the softwares- relatively unknown-with their purposes
3) Members can share the problems they faced on internet, in computers and they can share the solutions they designed and those worked or did not work
4) Beta versions can be shared. Most companies do need beta testers. Some companies do provide lifetime licences as well for participants
5) Create a habit of logging in daily to get a software they like
6) Let the members request the demand for the software they want- and if enough members are there, may be the companies can run promotion or give it away as they like

Will share if I got any new or remember those.

best

Thanks for your suggestions, maximum number of posts is now 10 (for only new user group) , as you said this limit was added to avoid spamming
(12-16-2020 , 06:49 AM)tysroby Wrote: I wish posts related to conspiracies and politics would be banned. After all that is not the purpose of this community. I hate it when I am scrolling through my daily promo2day newsletter and I see the words Trump or Hillary or infowars or whatever that just is out of place for this community. It is probably the only thing that keeps me personally from becoming more active. 

That being said, Happy Holidays to everyone!  Smile

I myself have been doing a few political posts and think it is my right to share them on this forum. There are many things here that don't pertain to others. Not all our members are here just for giveaways as some think this is the only purpose of this community. You joined in 2018 tysroby and never posted for 2 years so I don't think conspiracies and politics has kept you from being more active. Just my opinion and will see what others have to say.
I would like to see rules followed. For example somebody posts a giveaway ending in 3 weeks, but allows it go on and on and on.
(12-17-2020 , 05:41 PM)scolli23 Wrote: I would like to see rules followed. For example somebody posts a giveaway ending in 3 weeks, but allows it go on and on and on.

Great idea but each individual has control of their own giveaways here. I always follow my rules but let others make their own rules. If anyone would like to join in and help the forum team just let us know.
offer points that can be exchanged for license!
(12-17-2020 , 06:44 PM)ha14 Wrote: offer points that can be exchanged for license!

Hello, ha14. What kind of offer points? You mean coupons?
(12-17-2020 , 06:44 PM)ha14 Wrote: offer points that can be exchanged for license!

You got me thinking maybe we can try a few giveaways where users get points for actively posting in the forum and once they achieve so many points they can pick a license of their choice like the monthly mega giveaways I use to hold.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [VOTE] MEMBER of the Month February 2023 tarekma7 16 3,105 03-08-2023 , 04:54 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean
  [VOTE] Member of the Month (June 2022) tarekma7 18 3,160 07-03-2022 , 04:46 AM
Last Post: Imran
  [VOTE] Member of the Month March 2021 tarekma7 24 5,399 04-05-2021 , 04:00 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean
  Update Feedback or Suggestions for Promo2day Blog Mike 0 1,891 06-14-2020 , 06:01 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Feedback or Suggestions for Promo2day tarekma7 4 4,289 07-03-2019 , 11:51 PM
Last Post: baziroll