Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Avast Premium Security 2020 + More
I like to win Avast Premium Security...
Thanks & Count me in too...

My Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1340291601961267200
First of all thanks for this nice giveaway!
I want to win this giveaway because Avast is light & fast Av , Cybercaptcher Tech detect Viruses & Threat very fast ASAP.
I hope to win & merry Christmas!
my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...5720842196
Thanks for sharing!

Avast Premium Security 2020 and Windscribe VPN are a great combination to protect my computer and personal anonymity on the Internet. Instantly detects suspicious ransomware behavior and is protected against zero-day threats.

I want to supplement my computer protection with this set of programs
Full, 1 year license is the most valuable part for me.
Hope to win.

In the new year, I wish you all family happiness and health!

Facebook
Want antywirus for this my phone ;)
Vpn for privacy browsing heh
Happy new year,!?
Faceb00k
In the past, I have used several free antivirus solutions. One of them was also Avast and I was quite satisfied with it. Avast protected my computer well and didn't slow it down in my opinion. This giveaway is a unique chance to get not only a really good antivirus but also Windscribe VPN for free. It would be great if I would be the lucky one to win this combination!

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year!

As my Facebook account was just blocked I'm using Twitter now:

Twitter
Thanks ahmed.

Hope all had a great Xmas and new year. Hope 2021 will be a great year.

Avast Premium Security would be great to win. I have used the free avast anti virus for many years. Nice to use the premium version on my new build. 

Windscribe VPN 60 GB Monthly is a nice bonus. Need to use vpn by default these days. 

Twitter
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

He wants to win Avast Premium Security because it guarantees comprehensive online protection for all our computers, phones and tablets. Avast Premium Security protects you against all online threats, including fraudulent websites and ransomware. Windscribe VPN Pro is one of the best VPN programs to hide our real identity on the internet. It will also help us bypass regional blockades without any problems. 

I wish you all Health in the New Year

Twitter
24 Hours Remaining !
happy New Year
I am currently using the free version of Kaspersky
I think it is better to use a good and premium antivirus and it is more secure
So I hope I win
And also having a good VPN I think fully guarantees the security of the computer on the Internet

https://twitter.com/hamed01950859/status...6534269957
[Image: o4edTyB.png]

The Winner is:
[Image: Ug5UqTX.jpg]

Congratulations @mjcn19  ,Please PM Me Within 03 Days ..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway CyberGhost Premium VPN Subscription - One year / 7 Devices Mike 45 9,155 01-20-2022 , 07:13 PM
Last Post: grr
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime! ahmed 12 5,674 01-15-2021 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,909 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x AirVPN ! ahmed 26 8,234 01-13-2021 , 11:59 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Shadow Defender [Lifetime] ahmed 22 6,736 01-06-2021 , 05:01 PM