Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x CleverPDF for Windows [Lifetime!]
Wish all the members a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Thank you for this opportunity.

I deal with pdf documents on a daily basis and CleverPDF will be quite handy with so many features.

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway.
I need a easy program to work with MS office and PDF files. I often need to split and merge pdf files.
I wish all a lot of health and the Happy New Year 2021.
My share
Thanks a lot for this cool giveaway, ahmed.
I need a license for this software in order to be able to convert my .pdf files into editable word files to save important time and become more efficient. 
My wish for you all is : Happy New Year.  Rock
My share is below:
Twitter.com

Thumb
Thanks a lot for the opportunity  to win in this rare giveaway, @ahmed

CleverPDF has a superb set of PDF tools for any user to manage and organize PDF documents efficiently. I always wanted to have this and hoping to win this one. Count me in please! Smile

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here in Promo2day. Hope, peace, safety and love for 2021!

Facebook Share
CleverPDF is a great PDF multi-tasking application to convert PDF to other document formats and vice versa as well as to split, combine, compress, encrypt, rotate or watermark a PDF document and more. I'd like to own a license for this efficient program.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and wish you Happy new year 2021!

Twitter
Few hours remaining of the Giveaway!
[Image: TKjibLW.jpg]

The Winner is:
[Image: HnFbhwL.jpg]

Congratulations ! @scot .You Must PM Me Within 03 Days to Claim Your Win Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime! ahmed 12 5,536 01-15-2021 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,309 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x AirVPN ! ahmed 26 7,948 01-13-2021 , 11:59 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Avast Premium Security 2020 + More ahmed 20 7,332 01-08-2021 , 12:50 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Shadow Defender [Lifetime] ahmed 22 6,486 01-06-2021 , 05:01 PM