Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 5x PrivaZer Donors Version
[Image: 2MZq828.png]

05 PrivaZer Donors version License are available for the Giveaway! If you are Interested Just replay below!  Winner(s) Will Selected With The help of RANDOM.ORG after 3 Weeks Or January _ _ ,2021

**Winner must PM Me within 03 Days to claim His/Her win with valid Email Address!

More Info:
https://privazer.com/en/

About Donors Version:
https://privazer.com/en/version-difference.php

Rules:
1.New user ! Please Introduce Yourself Here
2.Why do you want to win this license ? Your Christmas & New Year Wishing Message 
3.Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc & post your link with your comments here!

Good Luck !
I would like to win a license for this software because its one of the best computer cleaning programs.I hope all you guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209
I want to win a license of PrivaZer Donors Version and use it as my second line of defense against well-known and unknown malware.
Because I often download different files over the Internet, so I really need this to protect my PC at all times.
Thanks for the giveaway contest and really hope to win a license.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway.
This is the one software I use regularly along with Glary Utilities. I would like to win a license for this software because donor version cleans even better and autoupdate. I tried earlier and luck was not on my side.
A Merry Christmas and a new Happy New Year, for the team and all of us here.

https://twitter.com/ebsreeni/status/1338...09217?s=20
Why do I want to win a license for PrivaZer "Donors Version?"

Because I want the added features and automatic updates. Smile

When it comes to my personal privacy while being online, I can appear a little paranoid to those who know me but I think it wise to keep my browsing history as private as possible in times like these when "big brother" along with other "bad actors" are trying to spy on us all ... and it seems this trend is only going to get worse in the coming years. ... So, a few years ago I started searching for a reliable browser history cleaner that would erase my online browsing history securely which means nobody could ever be able to find it or "un-delete" it using software intended for this purpose. --- This is when I first found and started using the PrivaZer portable version. .. I have found that it securely erases my browser's online history to the degree that I feel safe with the results.

... I was also pleasantly surprised to find that PrivaZer performs a very thorough scan that not only includes the common traces like registry, Internet history, cookies, and much more, such as looking for potential traces in your free disk space sectors. ... PrivaZer can permanently wipe all traces using secure deletion methods and then reset your free disk sectors to zero to eliminate all traces from previous delete operations. Even the famous "CCleaner" does not do all of these things. --- I find that when I use CCleaner portable first and then use PrivaZer that my machine is cleaner than I have ever gotten it before.

*Thank you, ahmed, for putting this contest together for all of us. Thumb
Thanks for the giveaway!
I want to win a PrivaZer Donors Version license to clean my computer of traces of confidential information. PrivaZer also provides the ability to delete all detected or selected objects using special algorithms.

For Christmas and New Year, I wish you good health and material well-being!

Twitter Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime! ahmed 12 5,528 01-15-2021 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,300 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x AirVPN ! ahmed 26 7,944 01-13-2021 , 11:59 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Avast Premium Security 2020 + More ahmed 20 7,328 01-08-2021 , 12:50 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Shadow Defender [Lifetime] ahmed 22 6,471 01-06-2021 , 05:01 PM