Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest NXPowerLite Desktop v9.0: File Compressor and Optimizer Software
Thank you for the review and the giveaway! NXPowerLite is a useful and high quality software. I have a much older version that I'm using. It successfully reduces most popular document file sizes without noticeable quality loss. I would like to win a license for the current version since it obviously has a lot of improvements.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/13...8112124928
scaned files take too much space to save on cloud disk. it wil save some of data on it for me.
Twitter
Compared with other similar software, NXPowerLite Desktop can compress and reduce the file size to a greater extent. For example, a scanned pdf file can be reduced by half  in size  by NXPowerLite Desktop. Based on this, I hope to win NXPowerLite Desktop 9.0. Thank you.

my share
Giveaway extended to January 5, 2021

This is a lifetime license for interested members
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9196695554
NxPowerlite is a great app for increasing productivity. It helps in compressing many files like PDF, Zip, TIFF etc. so that they can be sent through email when there are restrictions regarding size and also save space in Hard drive.  I also like the foll. new addition:-
Previously NXPowerLite only provided one custom folder that can be used to save new file copies or backups. If you needed to use a different folder, your previous folder would be replaced. Now the 5 most recently used folders are automatically saved in the app and you can switch between them easily.
Thanks!
Thank you for the giveaway.
I would like to win a license NXPowerLite Desktop 9, because i need a program to compress video files, images, MS Office files (Power Point presentations) and PDF files. Program is very easy to use.
My share FB
thanks for giveaway Heart
it can help me reduce file size pdf  office and picture
and i have old version good to have updated version

https://twitter.com/MoAli89069502/status...0353170432
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7 
I would like to win a license for this software in order to upgrade to the latest version to benefit from the new features available. I use this software to shrink various files in my PC so that they can fit my only 256 GB available space. I like its lightness and performance and the capabilites are just perfect for my needs. 
Thumb

My share is below:
Twitter.com share
If I don't need the high resolution images in the PDF and Microsoft Office files, I will compress them with NXPowerLite Desktop to reduce their sizes. Furthermore, I also use NXPowerLite Desktop 7 to automatically shrink the email attachments when they are sent from time to time.

Thank you for the giveaway.

Twitter Share
As an excellent file compressor,NXPowerLite Desktop 9 has the powerful compression capability for various files,which gives me a deep impression. I need NXPowerLite Desktop to help me compress and optimize my PPT courseware so that it can be played smoothly on my mobile phone. Thank you a lot for the giveaway.

Twitter share