Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager and Video Downloader
[Image: Gv7Vhez.jpg]

Ant Download Manager (AntDM) is a quick download manager for any Internet file, that fully integrates with all popular browsers. AntDM allows to download free streaming video and audio from numerous web sites, supports P2P peer-to-peer protocol. AntDM supports downloading files from the most popular Premium Link Generators (Debrids).

Ant Download Manager (AntDM) - is a tool that allows you to repeatedly increase the speed of file downloads due to multiple download streams, resume, schedule downloads, capture and download audio and video streams.

Automatically processes download errors, recovers from temporary network errors, reconnects in case of server response delays, has the ability to resume interrupted downloads due to loss of connection, network problems, computer shutdown, or unexpected power outages.

The standard GUI for softwares of this class makes AntDM friendly and easy to use. It has two screens - the first is more common for regular downloads and the second is using video preview for easy tracking of video downloads.

Has download queues, which allows you to accumulate download links at a convenient or scheduled time for the user.

Supports proxy-servers, HTTP and FTP file protocols and their protected versions of HTTPS and FTPS, as well as the main streaming protocols for audio and video content M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, processing of audio and video content.

Supports BitTottrent a P2P (peer-to-peer) file sharing protocol.

Сan be easily integrated into the main popular browsers Microsoft EDGE (Chromium-based), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and their numerous clones: CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, 360Chrome, Chedot, Brave, Maxthon6, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Yandex, Waterfox, etc. The integration of extension into browsers is used to automatically capture file or media links and download them. Also you can not integrate AntDM extensions into your browsers, but use AntDM autonomously. For example, drag and drop download links from a browser into AntDM, download any single links manually, in a list or in batch mode from a file.

Allows not only downloading audio files, but also extracting audio tracks from video files, converting them to the popular MP3 format and adding basic accompanying information to them.

Supports most popular Generators Premium Links (Debrids): alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr, ffdownloader.com, linksnappy.com, mega-debrid.eu, real-debrid.com, premium.rpnet.biz, simply-debrid.com, premiumize.me, etc.

Other features include multilingual support, download categories, download log, priorities and changes of download speed, task scheduler, sounds of various events, CHM User Guide, virus protection when download completion and many more.

Homepage:

https://antdownloadmanager.com/

Download:

https://antdownloadmanager.com/download

User Interface:

The program has a simple easy to use interface. There are three main areas; the functioning toolbar in the upper part of the program which includes all the features you will use. The lower part includes the main program area and the categories on the left side.

AntDM has 2 viewing list. The common list provides detailed information about downloading. List with large images is most suitable for watching the preview video images or the downloaded images. 3 modes are available: small, medium and large images.

[Image: 6hDRSMg.png]

[Image: RgpxLH1.png]

Install browser extensions:

https://antdownloadmanager.com/addons_m 

[Image: ZcTuy6z.png]

Free trial:  30 days

the Trial version is valid for 30-day period. After this time the trial version becomes Free with some functional limitations. To use the full Pro version you must buy a license.

Requirements:

Windows(x32/x64) 7, 8, 10

Google Chrome or clones: 360Chrome, Chedot, CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Brave, MS EDGE, Maxthon6, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Yandex, etc.

Mozilla FireFox or clone: Comodo IceDragon, Waterfox, etc.

Comparison between different versions:

[Image: ePQuFd2.png]

Purchase:
https://antdownloadmanager.com/buy

[Image: 4PswDGk.png]

The license may be installed on any number of computers, but used by one person on one computer at the same time.
The registration key for Ant Download Manager will be sent to you within 24 hours after the purchase but most likely faster.

Current version: 2.0.1 (released 12.11.2020)

What is NEW in version 2?

updated YouTube parser

updated M3U8 video parser
refactoring and bug fix
added BitTorrent P2P protocol support
added Urdu language. Thanks to Hamza Hayat for translation.
added support some videos that are stored behind authentication
updated video parser
updated playlist parser
updated Video Button
updated Chrome extension
updated Firefox extension
fixed the software installer
fixed facebook video parser
fixed DASH-MPEG stream downloader
fixed start AntDM synchronization
fixed table header RTL strings
fixed apache authorization
fixed queue download scheduler settings
fixed capture cookies, referers, direct links in "Download All Links with AntDM" form
refactoring and bug fix

Languages supported:

The program is multi lingual with many langauges supported. Currently available: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Norwegian, Dutch, Polish. Language support is constantly expanding, adding new languages.

Features:

Simple and Easy

Simple and user-friendly interface.

Easy access to download the file.

Categories.

Downloads list, sorting options.

Drag&Drop.

Multilanguage.

Support of 4K monitors.

[Image: bKSKf3i.jpg]

Fast and Effective

Downloading files quickly on how much your Internet connection allows.

Multithreaded downloading.

Supports network HTTP(S) and FTP(S) protocols.

Supports media stream M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM protocols.

Supports BitTottrent P2P file sharing protocol.

Browser Integration

Full integration to most popular web browsers:

Mozilla Firefox 53+

Google Chrome 31+

Microsoft EDGE (Chromium-based) and their clones (CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, 360Chrome, Chedot, Brave, Maxthon 6, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Yandex, Waterfox, etc.).

[Image: UdNw8Zc.jpg]

Torrent:

AntDM supports BitTorrent protocol implemented by libtorrent.org project. If you intend to download torrent files in your future work, choose BitTorrent peer-to-peer protocol support when installing AntDM software. The installer will copy the corresponding BitTorrent protocol support modules.

By default, the torrent file is downloaded by your browser, you open it through the browser and pass it to AntDM for download. If you want AntDM automatically captures and downloads the torrent file, add the torrent extension to automatically download

Any Content

Downloads from the Internet any files: programs, archives, documents, pictures, video, audio, etc.

Automatic MP3 conversion

Supports for many popular video sharing (there is a built-in video and audio grabber).

Supports for many popular Premium Link Generators.

Video Box:

[Image: XAvxk0I.jpg]

The Video Box window is available in the extensions of Chrome, Firefox and their clones.

Download YouTube playlist or channel:

[Image: IeHHFmz.jpg]

Program settings:

[Image: KxADpOz.png]

The program include many settings that are set to the default level suitable for most users. You can adjust the settings to suite your needs. For example set the connections to the highest to enjoy maximum download speed, change save location, automated antivirus check, exclude file download from specific websites and many more

The settings include; general, file types, proxy settings, connection properties, downloads, sounds, automation, authorization, premium link generator, video button settings, others

FAQs:

https://antdownloadmanager.com/faqs

User Guide:
https://antdownloadmanager.com/user_guide

For more information and detailed review with images:

Visit HERE
I would like to thank Ant Download Manager Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day members

We have 15 licenses for the giveaway, Each license is valid for 1 year

Giveaway will end on 25 December 2020

Rules:

Leave a reply here what is your download manager and why you want a free License for Ant download manager

Share the giveaway on social media or other forums and add the link in your reply

PM me within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license

Good luck for all
Giveaway is OPEN
My downloader right now is Internet Download Manager. But, a year ago I won the license for this software. From what I gathered, it helps people with slow internet connection to download files easily, I experienced this almost everyday and the downloader helps me a lot.

Twitter
I'm using Internet Download Manager to speed up my downloads.
It's really a great help to make my download fast in no time.
I never used any other download manager rather than IDM.
So I want to get a 1 year license of Ant Download Manager.
I want to test it and make comparison with IDM to know which is better
when it comes to downloading of files. Thanks for the giveaway contest.
I hope to win a license.

Twitter
I have been using Ant Download Manager for over 1 year but my license is going to be expired early next year, i hope i can win a license.

Twitter
First of all thanks for the awesome giveaway and the keys provided by ADM team.

1- I'm currently using Ant Download Manager, I like that it's able to get m3u8 files, but I'm using an alder version from a giveaway I got here. I want a free license because devs added new features  to the software such as torrent support. If I'm lucky, Qbittorrent will retire earlier hahah (I say earlier bcoz I'm already saving money to buy the Lifetime version, however Brazilian currency has lost a lot of value recently so I'm waiting to things get back to normal to finally buy it)

2- Shared on social media: https://twitter.com/AgenteSmith13/status...7547767808

Good Luck everyone  Clap
Thank you for Ant Download manager contest. I am using the Sharewareonsale version but having updated version of ver 2 is much better! AntDm is fast and is a great alternative to IDM which is way above my economic means. It is only with AntDM that I get to experience good downloads when compared to EagleGet or FDM. Thanks you again. I tweet,

https://twitter.com/jACos544/status/1336829807405907970
Why do I want to win a license for Ant Download manager?

Because I am not presently using any download manager & need one for all the big files I download frequently, ... and Tarekma7's review above says it is a high quality app -- and I trust our forum's Admin Tarkema7's reviews. I have never known him to be wrong in his analysis. Smile

*Thank you, tarekma7, for putting this contest together with the Ant Download Manager Team --- and for all you do for the members of this great forum. Thumb
I noticed its quality and speed in the free version, I recommend Ant Download manager to everyone.
https://antdownloadmanager.com/

https://twitter.com/gokhankaya_tr/status...43969?s=20

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager tarekma7 23 4,013 11-23-2023 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Contest Internet Download Manager V6.41 Review and 12x Annual Licenses Giveaway vietnamrum 45 6,979 10-25-2022 , 03:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway ahmadkhaje 33 31,886 07-28-2021 , 08:50 AM
Last Post: kubik67
  Promo2day Contest [Blog Contest] Get FREE License for Ant Download Manager tarekma7 3 5,331 05-14-2020 , 10:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager Review and Giveaway tarekma7 26 12,879 04-09-2020 , 07:01 PM
Last Post: tarekma7