Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Happy Thanksgiving and Win A FREE Prize!
[Image: 0hn0SvP.png]

[Image: s4ZvrPV.png]

Giveaway Official Rules

1. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of IObit as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.

2. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Nov 19, 0:00 PST and ending Nov 26, 24:00 PST.

3. How to Enter: The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. To claim your prize, you must provide an email address, a name and agree to the Giveaway Rule as requested. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of IObit.

4. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of IObit. IObit will send an confirmation email to Amazon.com eGift Card Winner. The Winner must reply within Dec 6, 2020 to confirm the card deliver email address. If the Amazon.com eGift Card Winner fails to timely return a completed declaration as required within the deadline, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. IObit will deliver the Amazon.com eGift Card to the Winner in 3 business days after the Winner replied. IObit will send an confirmation email to IObit license key Winner. The Winner must activate the license key within Dec 2, 2020. IObit shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information

Giveaway here:

https://ld.iobit.com/en/giveawaytg2020.php
No win for me.
Big Grin
Thanks.
Got the key for Uninstaller
Dear friend,

You have won 1-Year IObit Uninstaller Pro key in IObit Thanksgiving giveaway. Congrats!
Please activate the key before Dec 3, 2020, thanks for your cooperation. IObit will close new registers after that day to avoid illegal uses.

License key:
BB052-5EFF3-9154C-ED4T0
Program download:
https://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php...awaytg2020
I also got a key for uninstaller,not for driver booster.
I won Driver Booster Pro key and will give to the first person that requests it.

Mike

Dear friend,

You have won 1-Year Driver Booster Pro key in IObit Thanksgiving giveaway. Congrats!
Please activate the key before Dec 3, 2020, thanks for your cooperation. IObit will close new registers after that day to avoid illegal uses.

License key:
xxxxxxxxxx
Program download:

How to activate the key:
Step 1: Download the latest program above.
Step 2: Install and launch the program.
Step 3: Copy and paste the key, and click “Register Now”.
Mike: I would like to have Driver Booster Pro key if it is feasible ! Thanks in advance for your personal giveaway!
(11-22-2020 , 02:27 PM)hakah Wrote: Browney: I would like to have Driver Booster Pro key if it is feasible ! Thanks in advance for your personal giveaway!
(11-22-2020 , 02:27 PM)hakah Wrote: Mike: I would like to have Driver Booster Pro key if it is feasible ! Thanks in advance for your personal giveaway!

Key has been sent pm to hakah
Thank you tarekma7 for posting this contest and link for all of us. Smile

I won a license to software that I use often:

Dear friend,

You have won 1-Year Driver Booster Pro key in IObit Thanksgiving giveaway. Congrats!

License key:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Program download:

How to activate the key:
Step 1: Download the latest program above.
Step 2: Install and launch the program.
Step 3: Copy and paste the key, and click “Register Now”.

About IObit:
Since 2004, IObit makes system utilities for Windows with over 250 million downloads. Its popular products include Advanced SystemCare, Driver Booster, IObit Uninstaller, etc.

Sincerely,
Sophia

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2016 Thanksgiving BlackFriday Giveaway - Get iCare Data Recovery Pro for free AAU 4 2,219 11-17-2016 , 04:20 PM
Last Post: AAU