Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Audials One 2021 Review and Giveaway
(11-30-2020 , 04:53 PM)Woll_2015 Wrote: Thanks for sharing.
With Audials One 2021, it's lightning fast to download and save in top quality the best content from around the world, which is categorized and viewable. But most of all in Audiials one 2021 I like TARGETED SONG RECORDING.
I am looking forward to winning a lifetime license for the Audials One 2020 update.
Thank you for the competition and really hope to win a license.

Спасибо за раздачу.
С Аudials один 2021 можно молниеносно загрузить и сохранить в высшем качестве лучший контент со всего мира, который упорядочен по категориям и доступен для просмотра. Но больше всего в  Аudials один 2021 мне нравиться ЦЕЛЕВАЯ ЗАПИСЬ ПЕСНИ. 
Я с нетерпением жду возможности выиграть пожизненную лицензию для обновление Аudials один 2020.
Спасибо за конкурс и очень надеюсь выиграть лицензию

Facebook
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Tarek.
I want to win a license for the 2021 version in order to upgrade my current version to the latest one.
Audials is definitely the best multimedia toolkit on the market. I am using it on a daily basis for the radio tracker, audio rip, copying various songs to my audio cds, movie editing and other activities to expand my digital experience. 
Count me in please. 
My share is below:

twitter
Thanks for the giveaway, I would like to win a license so that i can manage my video and music's collection easily with Audials One's music manager.

Twitter
Share Link: https://twitter.com/condorwingman/status...8599036928

I want to win a license to record HGBO Max movies, for home, recurring viewing on unsupported streaming devices, such as my Roku.
Thank you for Review and Giveaway.
I want to get a free license for Audials One 2020 to listen to Internet radio, view content on audio and video resources, and download and convert media data to my computer. And I can find all my favorite songs and videos.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thank you for this opportunity.

Heard a lot about this fabulous application but never had an opportunity to really use it till now.
Like to win a key to Audials One 2021.

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway.
I have an old version of Audials One, which I would like to update. I like to listen to songs on the Internet radio and watch movies. I can easily record them to drive
My share FB
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...0310747136
I want to win Audials One 2021 to record audio and video on internet from services like Netflix, Amazon Prime etc.. 
I like particularly
1.Unique Radio Recorder
Audials monitors tens of thousands of radio stations 24/7 and will always find the best radio station to record your musical wishes.

2.Find Music from Any Website

If the user finds any website that lists songs, such as charts, best-of pages, playlists, etc., he simply copies the URL of the page and inserts the link in Audials. As if by magic, all the songs on the site are listed as songs found on YouTube and other sources, which you can listen to, add to playlists, or put on wishlists.
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Audials One 2021 is a tool which can download download movies, series, music or audiobooks from the internet legally
and turn your PC into a multimedia hub and legally store and manage music, movies, series and Internet TV in the
highest quality. With such favorite features, I would like to win this license and have a test on it.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...5466010835
Thanks for the giveaway

I often use services like Prime Video and Tim Vision to see my favorite movies. I would like to win an Audials One license so that I can register this content and be able to view it later

Twitter share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox Review and Giveaway tarekma7 64 22,700 04-27-2021 , 10:31 AM
Last Post: Ava18
  Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS: Review and Giveaway tarekma7 20 6,312 01-06-2021 , 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Acronis True Image 2021 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 32 10,076 10-18-2020 , 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mike