Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Windscribe Pro 1 Year for Free (Reddit Giveaway)
Quote:If you too would like to win a year of Pro, we will do another giveaway this month. All your have to do is post a spooky comment in this thread. That's it! Tell us a joke about skeletons or a scary story like the time at work when you forgot to turn on your VPN and got caught looking at...non-work material...

At the end of October, we'll review all your comments and choose a winner to get 1 Year of Windscribe Pro.

Enter Giveaway Here
I just entered this contest here with a truly spooky story that happened to me over many years.   ... Every word is true. Eek 

I have copied it here for you to read:

---- SUPERNATURAL IMPOSSIBLE SPOOKY ODDS. ... This is the honest "spookiest" thing that has ever happened to me in my whole life. I am presently 67 years old and spent the first 18 years of my life in Chattanooga, TN. and never traveled more than 35 miles away from home until I was 20 years old when I became a traveling salesman for a national company. My true first name is Elijah.

... (PART ONE) --- When I was 22 years old, I was in Borger, Texas (Texas Panhandle), and on a Saturday was walking down the street when a young woman whom I had never seen before and appeared to be my age ran up to me and gave me a kiss. ... I was startled and said to her, "Why did you do that." ... She said, "Because I love you, GARY." --- I said to her that I had never seen her before and my name was not Gary. ... She tried to kiss me again and I shoved her away from me. She got very angry to the point of threatening me if I did not quit "kidding her" ... and kept insisting that we had known each other all our lives. ... I showed her my driver's license with my name on it and she said I was making all this up. ... After several minutes of trying to convince her to no avail, she began crying ... but I finally managed to get away from her.

... (PART TWO) --- Then, when I was 39 years old, I was visiting Victoria, British Columbia in Canada on a Saturday. I was walking down the street with my wife and friends when a woman about my age came up to me suddenly out of the crowd on the sidewalk and kissed me. ... I was stunned along with my wife and friends and asked her why she did that and she said, "Because I love you, GARY." --- As Yogi Berra famously said, It was like "Deja Vous was happening all over again." I had told my wife about this first event years before and she stepped into the situation and said my name was not Gary, but Elijah. ... The woman became very angry and wanted to know who this strange woman (my wife of many years) was. ... I produced I.D. and she said none of this was true and that she had known me all my life. ... We got away from her only after she began to cry and curse me. ... Twenty minutes later, she came up behind me on the street and smacked the back of my head with her handbag. ... It took calling the police to get away from her.

So, two different women that I had never seen before, years and thousands of miles apart both found me on a Saturday and kissed me, called me by the same name, GARY, said they had known me all our lives and that they loved me. ... And then became violently angry when I denied knowing them or having any relationship with them. --- I honestly thought the second woman was going to hurt me or my wife. ... This may not be a Halloween story but it has continued to mystify me and SPOOK me every time I think of it. ... I have heard of people having "doppelgangers" (identical twins), but it appears I have two of them and they are both named GARY. ... I wonder if either of the two "Garys" has ever been called Elijah by anyone and if they have suffered similar treatment. ... Since the second event, every time I meet someone named GARY, I instantly remember these occurrences and a cold chill runs down my spine.

*Hamlet, in Shakespeare's play, suggests that human knowledge is limited: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy (science)." Oh no

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Five 1-Year Windscribe Pro licence Imran 0 458 06-30-2023 , 06:07 AM
Last Post: Imran
  Contest Windscribe Pro giveaway! (Twitter) Mike 7 1,351 04-28-2022 , 01:16 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Windscribe lifetime Pro giveaway xers 5 1,347 01-10-2021 , 05:19 AM
Last Post: xers
  Giveaway Windscribe Free Pro account contest>Twitter Sasha 5 2,202 04-28-2020 , 07:05 AM
Last Post: guardian
  Contest WIN A FREE YEAR OF WINDSCRIBE PRO! Mike 0 1,130 04-25-2020 , 02:34 PM
Last Post: Mike