Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
FastestVPN' Halloween VPN Deal, Get Lifetime VPN with 15 Multi Logins for just $18
FastestVPN offers a smart, easy-to-use service for all devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Smart TV, and your router. As the name implies, this high-powered VPN operates with 99.9% uptime and gives you access to more than 350 high-speed servers

Features:
Restrictions: for use by up to 15 users
350+ servers in 41+ countries
Unblock USA Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer & Disney+
Unlimited bandwidth
256-bit AES encryption
Zero logging
Ad blocker
NAT firewall
Anti-malware
24/7 technical support
Unlimited server switches
Internet kill switch

Deal Link: https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal
Showing $20.00 for a lifetime vpn with 10 Multi Logins for me.
Photo 
You can check my attached screenshot & use the coupon code BFCM20
[Image: rzBWYvlPA9SF]
(10-22-2020 , 01:04 PM)susanjohn1 Wrote: FastestVPN offers a smart, easy-to-use service for all devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Smart TV, and your router. As the name implies, this high-powered VPN operates with 99.9% uptime and gives you access to more than 350 high-speed servers

Features:
Restrictions: for use by up to 15 users
350+ servers in 41+ countries
Unblock USA Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer & Disney+
Unlimited bandwidth
256-bit AES encryption
Zero logging
Ad blocker
NAT firewall
Anti-malware
24/7 technical support
Unlimited server switches
Internet kill switch

Deal Link: https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal

I have tried the fastest VPN but my experience was so bad that now I have stopped using it completely … after bit research and suggestions now switched to Surfshark and Nord both are excellent. Surfshark have almost 3000+ server and same goes with the Nord VPN .. Now I watch my movies on Disney plus without  any connection lost.

But don't go with my suggestion research at your end also ... I can just help and sharing one important blog, also Disney Plus lover can read this TheDisneyPlusVPN
Surfshark, it's a relatively new VPN, is gaining popularity and fast-moving to the so-called top-tier VPNs list. Most of the Surfshark reviews on the net are favorable. It's good we, users, are getting more options and affordable too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discount/Hot Deal AdGuard Halloween promo - yearly license 40% off-lifetime at 30% off Till Nov 1, 2023 vietnamrum 1 1,619 10-29-2023 , 09:53 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Discount/Hot Deal FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 10 Logins for Just $32+1 Year PassHulk Password Manager tarekma7 1 599 10-03-2023 , 11:59 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  24 hours Giveaway FastestVPN - lifetime access for 15 users + 2TB cloud, PassHulk Password Manager kennethjoe 0 587 12-20-2022 , 01:19 PM
Last Post: kennethjoe
  Discount/Hot Deal FastestVPN Lifetime Plan, 15 Logins + 2TB 1 Month Internxt Cloud, Year PassHulk Manag tarekma7 0 519 08-07-2022 , 10:03 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  FastestVPN: Lifetime Subscription (5 Devices) 96% OFF tarekma7 0 4,625 08-01-2022 , 08:56 AM
Last Post: tarekma7