Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
VMware Customer Connect Learning Premium Package 12 Month Promotion
Quote:

Overview:

The VMware Customer Connect Learning Premium Subscription gives you a full year (from enrollment date) of 24/7 cloud-based access to VMware’s digital training hub for technical professionals using VMware products and solutions.

The Premium Subscription includes access to all Basic Subscription content including monthly updates, as well as access to Premium content including all of VMware Exam Preps.

Get just-in-time mastery-level instruction focused on effective workflows, best-practices, and common scenarios and issues including advanced configuration techniques, troubleshooting, and tips for those managing highly complex VMware environments.

Build on your existing knowledge and keep your skills current through new content added monthly from top VMware experts.

Enrollment deadline: October 31, 2020

Premium Subscription Includes*:

• All Basic Subscription content
• All VMware Exam Preps
• NEW VMware Certified Technical Associate training content

Benefits
• Access to the entire Basic Subscription content library with over 65 self-paced training titles and over 1300 technical videos from VMware experts and instructors that go beyond
   basic product installation and administration and help experienced users optimize VMware products and solutions
• PLUS access to all Certification Exam Preps (over 650 videos with a comprehensive review of exam objectives). You can review the latest technical content and
   get help to prepare for VMware’s certification exams, including our VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) exams.
• PLUS access to NEW training content associated with VMware Certified Technical Associate (VCTA) certification level. VCTA is a new credential offered by VMware that validates the skills and knowledge required by candidates performing operational tasks within a virtualized infrastructure, in areas across multi-cloud operations, networking, security, and device management. The training and exam content is targeted for entry-level operators.

Click the purchase button above to add this subscription to your enrollments. No payment required, the discount will apply automatically.

https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/course...ject=94845
Thanks Mike, great finding. I have registered and received my one year premium subscription
hello thanks for the info. i was wondering if there is any charge of this because i used my company email for that and i hit subscribe. will there be any payment charge?
(10-15-2020 , 11:11 PM)Bzhar Badawee Wrote: hello thanks for the info. i was wondering if there is any charge of this because i used my company email for that and i hit subscribe. will there be any payment charge?

No payment required, the discount will apply automatically.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway SKILLSHARE PREMIUM 3 MONTH FREE Sasha 2 797 05-31-2023 , 08:04 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  YouTube Premium FREE 3 month trial Mike 9 1,847 07-12-2022 , 12:33 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway VMware Education Igoreha 0 1,120 05-18-2020 , 06:08 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Avast Premium Security - 6 month free license ahmadkhaje 0 1,325 04-14-2020 , 12:41 PM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Giveaway One month free use of Premium Spotify for everyone without a credit card Sasha 2 1,287 04-08-2020 , 04:36 PM
Last Post: Cool