Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
SpeedBurn Disc Maker 9.8.2.4 Released
http://mp3-editor.net/speedburndiscmaker/        SpeedBurn Disc Maker
Easy & feature-rich toolkit for audio CD, video DVD & data disc creation/backup and ISO making/burning/copy.
High Disc Compatibility & Optional Burning Mode;
Powerful Burning & Ripping Ability of CD/DVD;
Create ISO, Copy CD/DVD to ISO & Burn ISO and More.              DOWNLOAD NOW IT,S FREE :  http://mp3-editor.net/SpeedBurnDiscMaker.exe        Features                  Support All Major Disc Types

The high disc compatibility of SpeedBurn Disc Maker provides you more choices of discs and gets the exact disc you want created: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, etc.
Customize Output Settings

SpeedBurn Disc Maker gives rich options of burning mode and burning speed. For music CD track ripping you can have different qualities. You can use “Test Mode” to simulate burning to avoid repeat work cased by bad burn. It precisely suits your requirement and even a preliminary user with no related experience can adjust by himself through simple clicks.
Backup Important Data

Want to backup your downloaded music library or burn any kind of valuable information located on your hard drive with fantastic ease? SpeedBurn Disc Maker will solve your problem. It assists you to easily burn files and folders for saving and back up onto various DVD/CD discs such as CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW and DVD+RW. It’s speedy and simple.
Burn Movie DVD

SpeedBurn Disc Maker includes excellent yet very easy to use video CD/DVD burning feature. It is very powerful that helps you burn AVI, MPG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, MP4, DAT and HD videos such as M2TS, TP and TRP to CD/DVD to watch them on home DVD Player, car DVD Player or any portable DVD Players. The quality of video CD/DVD is also well maintained.
Create Audio CD

SpeedBurn Disc Maker enables you to create high-quality audio CDs that can be played in a car or home stereo (as well as your PC). It burns directly from audio files without the need to convert in advance. It provides maximum burning speed as it supports multiple CPU cores.
Copy Music CD

Ripping CD from videos won’t bother you anymore once you own SpeedBurn Disc Maker. It is a customer-oriented audio CD ripper that makes it possible to extract soundtracks from CDs and rip them into various audio formats like MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG formats. The ripping quality is exactly the same as the original without skips or flaws.
Manage ISO Images

Our SpeedBurn Disc Maker gives you the power to create an image from both existing files & folders and save it on PC, or make an ISO image directly from all CD/DVD of PC game, software, operating system, etc. as an exact copy. You can also burn an ISO image file to discs effortlessly.
Erase Used Discs

SpeedBurn Disc Maker supplies disc eraser tool to erase unwanted information or secret content from discs for permanent data removal and recycling. You can use disc eraser supplied by our CD/DVD burner to erase CD-RW and DVD-RW discs to avoid producing plastic trash to protect environment.
Display Device Info

A device info tool is provided by SpeedBurn Disc Maker to display all the information of your PC drives: vendor, revision, reading/writing types, CD/DVD within, etc. With this additional function, you can know the accurate properties of CD/DVD devices and which kind of reading and writing disc types the device supports.
Completely free. No limitations, no sign-up | Safe with No Malware | Runs on Windows XP-10      Digital Signature (  Beijing Hangxin Gaoke Intellectual Property Operation Co.,Ltd  )  Certificate Information:  Issued to: Beijing Hangxin Gaoke Intellectual Property Operation Co.,Ltd      Issued by: COMODO RSA Extended Validation Code Signing CA  Valid from  2020-08-11 to 2022-08-12      SpeedBurn Disc Maker 9.8.2.4  Is  100% Scanned Clean With Bitdefender Total Security 2021 & Contains  No Malware, No Adware, No Virus, No Spyware,  No Rootkits,  No Keyloggers, No Ransomware,  No Trojans,  No Backdoors,  No Worms,  Or Any Other Malware Infections Of Anykind.    ( SpeedBurn Disc Maker In Setup Has Something called RelevantKnowledge its there partner with this software or company i think this is what Bitdefender popped up & blocked it & said it was disinfecting it & then it put it in quarantine it said i did i quick scan found nothing it said it does not collect any personal data and is removed when you reboot your computer sounds like its adware or Bundleware bitdefender did not like it so i am not installing it )  This Is What Bitdefender Total Security 2021 Found detected when i tried to install this it disinfected this than QurantinedThis ( Trojan.GenericKD.43952048)  my question is too comodo did not detected this trojan only bitdefender has comodo gone bad or not care & sign software thats Badware Or Malware  not good for a security company too do this  I will stay away & not you comodo anymore

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AVS Disc Creator 6.3.1.565 Free New Released mrtrout 0 965 01-19-2024 , 05:49 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  IceCream Slideshow Maker 4.05 Freemium Released mrtrout 0 715 10-22-2020 , 01:54 AM
  GiliSoft Secure Disc Creator 8.0.0 Released mrtrout 0 758 08-31-2020 , 08:13 AM