Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
WHITE BLM SUPPORTERS FLEE FROM BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN CLEVELAND
https://www.infowars.com/video-white-blm...cleveland/      VIDEO: WHITE BLM SUPPORTERS FLEE FROM BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN CLEVELAND
Optics check?
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - SEPTEMBER 30, 2020    Video footage from outside the debate venue in Cleveland last night shows white leftist BLM supporters fleeing after they are confronted and out-argued by black Trump supporters.

The incident took place during a 5 hour-plus live stream broadcast by YouTuber Baked Alaska.

The initial argument took place between Baked Alaska and Biden supporters dressed as doctors. As the two groups debated abortion, one of the Biden supporters sardonically attempted to hand Baked Alaska a face mask as his friend, who is seen wearing an ‘I can’t breathe’ face mask, then tries to get in the YouTuber’s face.

However, the atmosphere suddenly changed when several black Trump supporters joined the fray, eventually prompting the white BLM leftists to flee in panic at the dreadful optics of them supposedly supporting ‘Black Lives Matter’ while shouting at black people and telling them to shut up.

“She told me to shut the F up,” a black Trump supporter tells the camera as the white BLM female begins to get triggered.

“They don’t care about black lives,” says the Trump supporter, adding, “They think it’s 1868…white Democrats used to hang us from trees, they used to burn our churches,” as the white ‘I can’t breathe’ mask wearer begins to make a hasty retreat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Day of Rage: How Trump Supporters Took the U.S. Capitol Mike 0 755 01-07-2022 , 01:57 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Lara Trump interview with president Trump mrtrout 0 807 04-06-2021 , 02:47 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Barack Obama in Orlando Florida. Trump Baby Trump! Mike 0 1,091 10-27-2020 , 07:11 PM
  Southwest Kicks Black Trump Supporter Off Plane mrtrout 0 521 10-15-2020 , 06:44 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  White House physician to provide updates on Trump's condition Mike 3 930 10-06-2020 , 02:19 AM