Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Download Any YouTube Vimeo Dailymotion Facebook Videos Right from Your Browser
I am always trying to find a better way to download online videos, mainly YouTube, and watch offline. You see I have used 4K Video Downloader on Windows and MacX YouTube Downloader on Mac. They two are both very powerful in downloading YouTube videos as well as Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook as well as other online videos. MacX YouTube Downloader even claims to download videos from over 300 online sites. I tried a few and they all worked. I was amazed at that but I am still wondering if there is better or more convenient way to download online videos that I don't have to go YouTube first and copy and paste the URL to program, waiting for the program analyzing and then download. Is there any way to download any YouTube, Video, Dailymotion, Facebook, VK and Odnoklassniki.ru videos right from your browser? I've got you an answer.

Free Online service to Download YouTube videos at one click!

SaveFrom.net helper is the answer to help you download files from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, VK.com and more than 40 other just in one click. It works as an extension to download and it supports Google Chrome, FireFox, Yandex.Browser, Opera, Safari and Chromium. For other browsers, you are still able to open the link http://en.savefrom.net/ and paste the YouTube URL and get a direct download link for the video.

How to Add SaveFrom.net helper to Google Chrome?

Google has disabled extensions that is able to download YouTube videos in its Chrome Web Store, so such kind of YouTube Downloaders cannot be found as an extension or app in the store. And you'll have to manually add SaveFrom.net helper to Goolge Chrome before you can download YouTube videos in one click. It's not hard, just follow the steps below.
  • Download SaveFrom.net helper
  • Click on the icon [Image: 20150920101143.png] on the browser toolbar and select "More Tools" - "Extensions". Or simply enter chrome://extensions/ to the Chrome address bar.
[Image: go-chrome-extensions1.png]
  • Drag and drop the extension file "helper_last.crx" from the folder you've downloaded it to the extension page:
[Image: drop-help-last-to-install.png]
  • And simply press "Add" button in the appeared pop-up
[Image: add-save-from-net-helper-to-chrome.png]

How to download YouTube videos with a click?

After the helper is added the chrome, downloading YouTube videos is now super easy and you can do so while watching. Let's see now it works.
  • Open a YouTube URL as usual, let's take a protected vevo video from Taylor Swift as an example.
  • You will see a Download button that follows a resolution right after you open the the link.
[Image: download-youtube-with-one-click.png]
  • Click the number 720 (meaning 720P, the resolution of the output video is 1280x720) for more options. There can you see more videos in different resolutions and video format. It shows the video size as well and you can download only audio in AAC OGG in different kbps.
[Image: more-options-in-downloading.png]

You see that the video in resolution 1080P does have audio but you don't seem to download the Full HD video with audio. This is the only con I have experienced.

Most conveniently, it supports embedded YouTube videos as well, meaning you can download YouTube videos from any websites, blogs where they are embedded in. Check my post here for example. You'll see a YouTube video is embedded into my post and I can still use the SaveFrom.net helper to download this video. Click to play the YouTube first and with a mouse over the YouTube, you will see the Download button.
[Image: download-embedded-youtube.png]
You will then you have your download options, choose one format, resolution you prefer to download.
[Image: download-options.png]
You will find more details about how to download Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook as well as over 40 popular online websites videos or how to use different browsers to download. Check here for details.

Product Detail:
I found that these two free sites worked for me and I don't have to install anything on my computer:

1. http://keepvid.com/

2. http://convert2mp3.net/en/

Quality is great.
Thanks
This Mac and PC screen recorder can also save online videos from Hulu, Disney Plus, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. in high quliaty with zero lag. Most importantly, I can use it to save any length of a video with or without sound.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Download Twitter Videos? Sasha 7 5,691 02-17-2023 , 08:14 AM
Last Post: mjcn19
  How To Make Good Youtube Videos (Beginner’s Guide From Start To Finish) Mike 0 2,062 08-23-2021 , 05:52 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Is your browser safe from tracking? Browser test Sasha 1 1,981 12-05-2019 , 01:58 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  How to Download Your Entire Facebook History tarekma7 0 1,977 05-04-2018 , 10:36 PM
Last Post: tarekma7