Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
DesignCap – Graphic Design Software
[Image: x5sBh64.png]

DesignCap is a wonderful online app for creating graphics for business, infographics, flyers, events, social media graphics, and more. With this app, you can easily create custom designs or striking graphic designs with thousands of templates. DesignCap offers hundreds of poster and flyer templates available and thousands of resources including clipart images, shapes, fonts, and backgrounds. This tool now is a free web-based poster creator without download or registration required. Why don’t you try it now?

Homepage:
https://www.designcap.com/

Giveaway is HERE
Quote:Giveaway Rules

By submitting an entry to the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of KingSumo, and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
The Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all humans age 21 or older at time of entry. Residents of Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, and Czech Republic are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of WinningPC (the “Sponsor”), its respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors, merchants involved with this Sweepstakes, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes governed by United States law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
I love DesignCap. I won my first license here in a forum contest ... I just joined this contest and I hope to win.

Below is an image that I built for my FaceBook.com page using DesignCap with the license I won on this forum:.

[Image: True-believers.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Creative Fabrica Font/Graphic contests tarekma7 13 2,468 02-22-2023 , 09:08 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  DesignCap Plus Plan Giveaway tarekma7 1 799 10-15-2020 , 07:47 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway DesignCap 2 x of 1 year Premium subscription worth $311 Sasha 4 2,542 07-04-2020 , 06:38 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest DesignCap Plus Plan (5 Licenses) ahmed 3 1,526 11-13-2019 , 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mike
  DesignCap 5 Licenses dhruv2193 2 1,376 11-12-2019 , 09:27 PM
Last Post: tarekma7