Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Update Lenovo Legion 7i review: Core i7-10750H, RTX 2080 SUPER, and a 240Hz screen
Quote:Now, it's time to take a look at the flagship of the bunch, the Legion 7i. While it has more powerful offerings, it also has some of the more colorful features that gamers enjoy, such as RGB lighting in various places.

Like you'd expect in an upgrade from the mid-range, it has some other perks. For example, it actually has Thunderbolt 3, a rarity in a gaming laptop. And of course, it has Intel Comet Lake H processors and up to Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 graphics.

The 'i' in the name stands for Intel, as the standard models actually come with AMD's Ryzen 4000 H-series processors. I haven't gotten my hands on those yet though.

[Image: NJU6kRE.png]
[Image: iVvoNVn.png]

Read more HERE

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dell vs Lenovo: Which Is Better And Why? tarekma7 0 989 03-19-2021 , 01:43 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Chinese Loongson 16-Core MIPS 12nm CPU for 256-Core Servers to Launch Shortly Mohammad.Poorya 1 1,274 03-14-2021 , 03:03 PM
Last Post: clyde