Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Deep State narrative that Russia ‘hacked’ DNC in 2016 thoroughly debunked
https://www.infowars.com/oliver-stone-i-...n-assange/        OLIVER STONE: ‘I THINK WE KNOW THAT SOMEONE FROM DNC LEAKED INFORMATION TO JULIAN [ASSANGE]’
Deep State narrative that Russia ‘hacked’ DNC in 2016 thoroughly debunked
Infowars.com - SEPTEMBER 13, 2020      Director Oliver Stone joined Watters’ World Saturday to share his thoughts about the Deep States’ Russia collusion hoax and WikiLeaks involvement in releasing the Democrat National Committee’s emails in 2016.

In the interview, Stone asserted that he believes the DNC emails did not come from Russia, but from someone within the DNC, as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has repeatedly stated.

“I tend to believe Julian Assange. I’ve been behind his case from the beginning,” Stone told host Jesse Watters. “Assange to me, he is a hero, a solid foundation. He’s on trial now in England for extradition to the United States and he’s a real hero and a martyr actually.”

“He has made it very clear that he had nothing to do with the Russian connection. Nothing was leaked to him. He got the leak from an American domestic source. And I think we know that someone from the DNC leaked the information to Julian.”

The insider Stone is referring to is likely former DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was murdered in 2016 after the released of the DNC’s emails.

Investigative reporter Seymour Hersh revealed in 2017 that an internal FBI report was leaked to him showing that Rich had contacted WikiLeaks with several sample DNC emails and asked for payment for the full trove of emails.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  She's EXPOSING how the deep state mafia controls all of us mrtrout 0 508 01-01-2023 , 07:50 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  WHISTLEBLOWER'S EVIDENCE GOES PUBLIC, DEEP STATE SCRAMBLING IN DAMAGE CONTROL MODE mrtrout 0 830 10-15-2020 , 08:10 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Galaxy S8 Plus vs 7 Plus DEEP Water Test! How Deep Before It Dies? baziroll 0 2,076 04-13-2017 , 11:54 PM
Last Post: baziroll