Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway AVG Internet Security 2020
[Image: SsqjkjA.png]

AVG Internet Security is the mid-range security suite from AVAST since they took over AVG.
What the security aims to achieve is blend the best technologies from each company. 

The new release gets real-time protection against zero-day malware via "CyberCapture, the company’s proprietary, cloud-based smart file scanner."

An online shield blocks access to malicious links and websites.

You're now able to install and run AVG Internet Security alongside other security products. The program automatically installs using a new "Passive Mode" to avoid any conflicts or issues. 

A new Secure DNS feature verifies a website's address using secure DNS servers to prevent redirections to fake sites.

The program still offers all the regular malware detection and blocking features of previous editions, and a revamped interface makes it easier to explore and use.

The new "Software Updater" tool will check for new updates to installed software and will either recommend you upgrade or will download and install automatically, in the background.

I have 2 AVG Internet Security 2020 licenses each worth $69.95 both good for 1-year 1-Device that can be used to activate either AVG Internet Security 2020 for your PC or Mac to giveaway. If interested just follow the simple rules below and I will select 2 winners September 14, 2020 by RANDOM.ORG

Rules:

1. You should have at least posted in the Newly Registered Members Introduction Section!! HERE

2. Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc and post your link with your comment below!

Good Luck to all
Why do I want to win a license for AVG Internet Security 2020?

AVG has been around for years and I used it years ago. ... Many anti-malware experts across the web are saying in their reviews that AVG Internet Security 2020 is now rated among the best.

*Thank you Mike for this personally sponsoring this contest. ... Mighty generous of you. -- I sometimes think "Generous" may be your middle name. Big Grin
I really want this software! Tweet here
I would like to win a license because this program always has good detection rates.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209
Hi Many Big Thanks for the Great Security Suite Giveaway. I definitely want to WIN because I have use AVG Internet Security for many years and I liked it very much. AVG Internet Security 2020 is also rated among the best security suite providing best protections from active virus, malwares and threats.

My Shared Link TWITTER LINK
Why do I want to win a license for AVG Internet Security 2020?
It's simply because I want to be protected while surfing the Internet.
Thanks for sharing this giveaway contest and really hope to win a license.

FaceBook
With the  of this software, you’ll get access to important features such as virus-detection, PC performance checks, and rapid security updates.

TWiTTER
Thank you Mike for a great contest. Thumb
AVG Internet Security is quite a solid and effective AV package offering protection in many areas at a very decent level.
My share: Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...5635253154

AVG Internet Security 2020 is an advanced security software which can prevent viruses, spyware, and other malicious 
threats from infecting your PC. It also can protect you and your private data against dangerous fake websites,
ransomware, hackers, and spammers while you are online.
Thanks for this giveaway, and please count me in
https://twitter.com/thienHoangDinh2/stat...46528?s=20
AVG Internet Security has been known as a universal internet safe solution for years! it worths trusting!