Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Musify YouTube to Mp3 Downloader [1 Month!]
[Image: XUHQoHf.jpg]

Musify is a best YouTube converter, which can download music from up to 1000+ music sharing websites to listen offline without losing audio quality. Such as: YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, Facebook, Instragram and more. Easily convert mp3 music files to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung and other iOS & Android devices. High-speed and high-quality. Musify is a very effective and fast YouTube conversion tool that supports converting YouTube to MP3 formats. You can convert mp3 files in bulk at once quickly and easily. Musify preserve metadata to better organize your music library, which will make your music collection more time-saving and labor-saving.

Key Features:
-Download music from 1000+ music sharing websites to listen offline without losing audio quality
-Supports various audio/video formats, allowing you to convert to MP3, M4A, WAV
-Download the entire playlist from YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, Bandcamp with one click
-Support batch conversion, save your time

Supported OS:
Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 or later

Product Homepage
https://itubego.com/youtube-to-mp3-downloader/

Price: $9.95/ month

Get your Key:
https://itubego.com/musify-giveaway/

Source
Looks good. I get the Spotify songs with the subscription before and use the Spotify Downloader from AudFree to save them. It works well to keep lossless music and ID3 tags. I upload the songs to my own players and play them with no network connection. I gain the converted files very fast, as the tool works well. 
Thanks for sharing.can this converter works for Spotify ? I found there are many converter on the market which I need is Spotify Music Converter.I am consider the spotify music downloader via Tunelf but I don't know how it works.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway StreamFab/DVDFab - YouTube /Video Downloader for free -1 Year [PC] ahmed 13 3,993 04-07-2024 , 07:12 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway SoftOrbits Youtube Audio Downloader [for PC] ahmed 0 610 02-13-2024 , 09:43 AM
  Giveaway Musify Music Downloader [for PC] ahmed 1 739 01-11-2024 , 09:47 AM
  Giveaway StreamFab YouTube Movies Downloader [for PC] ahmed 0 232 12-05-2023 , 06:48 PM
  Giveaway Musify Music Converter 3-Month License Key tarekma7 0 273 11-05-2023 , 09:24 AM
Last Post: tarekma7