Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
A.I.M. Racing - PC Game @Indiegala
[Image: 1596827594.png]

A.I.M. Racing welcomes you to the planet Polygon-4, where deadly vehicles of the distant future compete, swishing planet’s dusty atmosphere at a tremendous pace. Years ago humans along with the Arlings used Polygon-4 for a number of military experiments, but later left the test complex. However, the intelligent machines, AIMs, continue to fulfill objectives they are programmed for: further evolution and self-perfection. AIMs of the Reckoners clan built a network of tracks to test multi-purpose combat machines in action.
If you are not afraid of awesome speed, fatal traps and plasma charges, tearing apart your racing glider’s sheeting, A.I.M. Racing is a game of your choice. There is no need to save money to buy a new glider, no need to think, where you can acquire energy supply for a more powerful canon. The clan will give you everything – but you must win!

• Over 50 rounds in a Championship
  • Over 30 various gliders
  • Diverse tactic to destroy your opponents
  • Unique glider dynamics
  • Treacherous traps and useful bonuses.
  • Vast number of weaponry, including mines and rockets
  • Detailed statistics for each race to show your skills
  • Online records table
  • Multiplayer options
GP:
https://freebies.indiegala.com/aim-racin...d=freebies
[Update] AIM Racing:
https://freebies.indiegala.com/aim-racing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [IndieGala] (Game) Glorkian Warrior - The Trials of Glork Sasha 1 1,615 01-03-2023 , 08:59 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Soldiers Lost Forever (1914-1918) - PC Game @Indiegala ahmed 0 438 08-03-2022 , 07:17 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Still Life 2 -PC Game @Indiegala ahmed 1 901 08-07-2021 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Return to Mysterious Island 2 -PC Game @Indiegala ahmed 0 698 08-03-2021 , 03:01 PM
  Still Life - PC Game @Indiegala ahmed 0 654 07-31-2021 , 06:51 AM