Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Backup4all 8 Review and Giveaway
Why do I want to win a license for Backup4all?

Because I try to backup everything that is valuable to me that is on my computers. This a daily ongoing process for me and I am always looking for the best and most user-friendly software app to use for this task. ... Based on Tarekma7's review Backup4all 8 looks like this may be the best software in this category of apps. Smile

*Many thanks to Mike for putting this contest together and to the Backup4all team for sponsoring the contest. - Really great review, tarekma7. Thumb
I wanted a professional, scheduled backup with optional cloud transfer, running from a service. It was important that capable of smart mirroring the files. This program allows you to make backup copies of the files very easily and with a large number of functions and configuration possibilities. Includes a wizard that will guide us step by step through the process of creating the backup, has file filters, password protection, file compression and utilities to program and automate backups.

https://twitter.com/rihani2012/status/1300559310804656138
I need a back up for my laptop, I was searching and just came across the review of backup4all at promo2day, after reading the review,this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you

My tweet. https://twitter.com/salb4/status/1300612...90976?s=20
All those who entered this giveaway are winners. 

Winners are listed below must provide Mike an email to where your license should be sent.

pica88
kubik67
dhruv2193
divinenews
clyde
hakah
rihani2012
Raur
Starship
Jogs
mjcn19
scolli23
[Image: uezElms.gif]

Congrats to all my fellow winners ... and I see many of my forum "buddies" on the winner's list.  --- HURRAH. Big Grin

Thanks a lot and congratulations to all winners! PM sent Smile
Thank you, excellent review and software!
Thanks a bunch and congratulations to all winners!  

PM sent