Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Plane about to crash
[Image: hrqSlDp.jpg]

A plane has five passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Nancy Pelosi, and a ten year old school girl. The plane is about to crash and there is only four parachutes.

--

Dr Fauci, said “I need one, I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He straps on a parachute and jumps.

--

The pope said “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

-- Pelosi said ‘‘I need one, I’m the smartest woman in the United States.” she takes one and jumps.

--

President Trump pauses for a moment and then turns to the 10-year-old. After a deep sigh, he says tenderly, "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only starting".

--

The child replies, "Don’t worry, there are two parachutes left. The smartest woman in the United States took my school backpack.
--- Very good, Mike. ... Made me laugh. Great find and post at this time in the present time in America's history. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American Airlines Kicks Mom, Infant Asthmatic Son Off Plane Over Face Mask mrtrout 0 759 09-17-2021 , 03:09 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Southwest Kicks Black Trump Supporter Off Plane mrtrout 0 521 10-15-2020 , 06:44 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Leaving On A Jet Plane ...Don't know IF I'll be back again. divinenews 0 1,378 10-03-2019 , 05:43 AM
Last Post: divinenews