Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games [b]7 New Full Version free games[/b]

[Image: 4.1595179089.png]

As previous games were listed at the start of the lockdown BFG released free full games to play, that were fully unlocked and yours to keep forever.
I was already a member with them but added them to my collection, now they have a different set of games released it is worth another mention to unlock and get them just now for free.

The games included this time are

Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil - Collectors Edition

bigfishgames.com/gam…-ce

Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard - Collectors Edition

bigfishgames.com/gam…ce/

Grim Tales: Graywitch - Collectors Edition

bigfishgames.com/gam…on/

Bridge To Another World: Alice in Shadowland - Collectors Edition

bigfishgames.com/gam…ce/

League of Light: The Gatherer - Collectors Edition

bigfishgames.com/gam…ce/

Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director

bigfishgames.com/gam…or/

Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger

bigfishgames.com/gam…er/

Easiest way is to one by one put them in the cart and enter the Discount code - TOGETHER before, apply this and it will checkout in to your account for free, then you can download the game to your computer - i have a Windows device, but these are all available also free on Mac devices.

If you have an account set up already then its the usual routine. but opening an account is free so can fully use these if you wish on the new account, there is no obligation to buy anything, although i love the site and bought loads the last few years (at least 15 years i used them!)

BFG membership/pricing comparison

New Account / Login Page
susi.bigfishgames.com/

CE editions are usually £15.40 normal price, or 2 credits (converted from $)

SE editions are usually £7.70 normal price, or 1 credit (converted from $)

Game Club members prices are cheaper and pay approx £5.40 per 1 credit, per month automatically taken by DD or Paypal, or get the games manually at a cheaper rate at any other time if they want. The credits can be saved and redeemed at any time in your account.
There are also loads of other deals and benefits during the year, like these free games listed above, to keep an eye out for.

https://www.bigfishgames.com/promotions/...h9vOLI7sDQ

Code:
TOGETHER

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discount/Hot Deal The first Big Fish Games 100% discount code for 2021 tysroby 24 5,731 03-07-2021 , 02:34 PM
Last Post: clyde
  The last Big Fish Games 100% discount code for 2020 tysroby 0 908 01-01-2021 , 12:06 AM
Last Post: tysroby
  8 Big Fish Games free for PC & macOS longin 0 1,517 06-16-2020 , 05:48 AM
Last Post: longin
  Giveaway 8 Free Big Fish Games - Hidden Object Games + Others (Part 2) for PC & Mac ahmed 1 2,274 06-03-2020 , 12:15 PM
Last Post: clyde
  Giveaway 8 Free Big Fish Games [PC, MAC] longin 1 1,731 03-29-2020 , 09:51 AM
Last Post: Mohammad