Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Mp3tag 3.02 Released
Florian    Mp3tag Developer        Mp3tag v3.02 released        I’m currently working most of the time on bringing the macOS version of Mp3tag to life. It means that I’ve spent less time on the Windows version — but it’s far from neglected and I wanted to take the opportunity to detail some of the new features and changes for you.
Support for alternative freedb servers

The freedb has been shut down by their operators and a list of alternative servers emerged over the last weeks. I’ve decided to keep the freedb feature in Mp3tag and added some stable alternatives with this version.
Support for web-based search via gnudb.org 7

I’ve also re-implemented the web-based freedb search via gnudb.org 7.
Important fixes related to the Library feature

This new version also fixes an issue with the Library feature, where canceling file reading operations resulted in a blocking crash of Mp3tag. If you’re unfamiliar with Mp3tag’s Library feature: once enabled via „Options > Library“, it creates a database in the background and uses this database to reduce runtime memory consumption and improves reading performance for many users. It’s especially helpful when dealing with large collections.
Anyway, I wasn’t able to find the root cause of this issue for weeks and spent hours and hours trying to reproduce it. In the end, it was a one-line fix and it made me smile for the rest of the day.
:rocket: Download the new version        https://community.mp3tag.de/t/mp3tag-v3-...ased/49584          https://www.mp3tag.de/en/download.html          Mp3tag 3.02  Was   100% Scanned Malware Free & Clean With Kaspersky Security Cloud Free Version  &  Contains No Malware, No Virus, No Spyware, No Trojans, No Rootkits, No Backdoors, No Adware, No Worms, No Ransomeware, No Bundleware, No Junkware, No Crapware, No Badware,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mp3tag 3.22 Freeware New Released mrtrout 0 373 08-24-2023 , 09:56 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  MP3TAG 3.21 - The Universal Tag Editor (Latest) mjcn19 0 409 07-24-2023 , 03:49 AM
Last Post: mjcn19
  Mp3tag 3.12 Freeware New Released mrtrout 1 598 07-13-2022 , 04:34 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Mp3tag 3.11 (New) Freeware Released mrtrout 0 412 10-30-2021 , 03:39 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Mp3tag v2.87 released mrtrout 10 4,467 01-23-2020 , 06:32 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya