Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
One Of PlayStation 4’s Best Games Is Now Only $5 For A Limited Time
Quote:[i]Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End[/i], one of the highest-grossing and best-rated PlayStation 4 titles of all time, can now be purchased for the shockingly-low price of just $5. The offer is valid at all GameStop stores, and will stick around for a limited time only – so make your move while you can.

To say this is the steal of the year would be an understatement. The title, which currently costs $20 on the PlayStation store, features over a dozen hours of expertly-crafted gameplay and has a killer story to boot. Produced in 2016 by video game developer Naughty Dog – which, for the record, is the same studio that’s known for making instant classics like [i]The Last of Us[/i], as well as the recently-released [i]The Last of Us Part II [/i]– it tells the story of Nathan Drake, an Indiana Jones-like treasure-seeker and adrenaline junkie.

source

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sony Gives PlayStation 4 Players 10 Games for Free, Including Horizon Zero Dawn mrtrout 0 2,280 03-18-2021 , 10:34 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  PlayStation Plus July games lineup & a thank you for 10 years of supporting PS Plus tarekma7 0 1,363 06-29-2020 , 09:43 PM
Last Post: tarekma7