Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
VoodooShield Pro (2 lifetime licenses and 20 - 2 year licenses)
[Image: 1FuGGZZ.png]

With the presence of 200,000+ new malware and viruses created daily, traditional blacklist antivirus apps alone became no longer effective and updated. VoodooShield locks your computer and blocks all new, non-whitelisted executable code (including viruses and malware), while your computer is running a web app (browser, email, etc.). Traditional antivirus is great, but your computer should be locked when it is at risk.

VoodooShield will protect your computer from getting viruses and malware but if your computer has a virus, VoodooShield will not remove it. If VoodooShield blocks something that you would like to run, then allow it after it is automatically scanned. Otherwise, if VoodooShield blocks something out of the blue, then just ignore it and assume it was a virus or malware.

Homepage:

https://voodooshield.com/

Download:

https://voodooshield.com/Download/Instal...Shield.exe

System requirements:

Compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8, & 10 (32 and 64 bit)

Current version:  5.77

Size: 30.46 Mb

Download VS 5.77:

https://voodooshield.com/Download/Instal...eld577.exe

Purchase:

[Image: GQj8fsx.png]

Free vs Professional version:

[Image: XfKMzsM.png]

VoodooShield is now free for non-commercial home use and is pre-configured with optimal settings which will work great for the majority of home users. The installer and software are the same. VoodooShield professional  allow the user to adjust all the settings and tweaks.

The Concept of VoodooShield:

IF YOUR COMPUTER IS RUNNING A WEB APP, IT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED. PERIOD. NOT A FILTER. NOT A SANDBOX. NOT VIRTUALIZATION. AN ABSOLUTE LOCK.

[Image: ldfC8G3.png]

How is Voodooshield different from all other apps?

COMPUTER LOCK + MACHINE LEARNING / AI + MULTI-ENGINE BLACKLIST SCAN

VoodooShield is the only patented tangible toggling computer lock in the industry. There are other deny-by-default / zero trust products, but only VoodooShield functions as an actual computer lock with dynamic levels of protection (dynamic security postures).

The Achilles’ heel of all security products is that they are only able to offer a single static level of protection, so at any given time their security posture is likely either too aggressive or too relaxed, resulting in false positives and breaches. VoodooShield solves this issue by dynamically adjusting its security posture on the fly, based on the end-user’s current activity and behavior. Because of our dynamic security postures feature, VoodooShield is able to offer a tighter and more robust lock than is possible with any other product.

Our patented snapshot technology automatically builds the tiny, customized whitelist for the end-user, resulting in the smallest possible whitelist and attack surface in the industry.

VoodooShield does not force the end-user to respond to dangerous affirmative user prompts, which eliminates the possibility the end-user inadvertently allows an unknown item. Instead, VoodooShield displays a mini prompt prior to asking the end-user to make a decision on whether to allow a new item or not.

Through our WhitelistCloud technology, VoodooShield is the only product in the industry that scans our proprietary tiny, customized whitelist specifically for safe / clean files and automatically creates firewall rules for unknown items. In other words, traditional antivirus scans for malware while WhitelistCloud scans for safe / clean files. As a result, Administrators are continually aware that only safe items are running on the endpoints. With traditional AV engines, Administrators are somewhat certain that malware is not executing on the endpoints, but with WhitelistCloud, they are essentially certain that only safe items are executing at any moment in time.

VoodooShield considers the entire attack chain in the parent / child process creation relationship. Not only does this make VoodooShield more secure, our mechanism is flexible so that blacklisting vulnerable items globally is not required. For example, VoodooShield is not required to blacklist PowerShell globally in order to protect PowerShell attacks. VoodooShield considers the entire attack chain so that benign scripts that need to execute are able to do so, while blocking malicious PowerShell attacks.

VoodooShield includes extremely robust script, LOLBins and fileless malware protection capabilities.

VoodooShield created the anti-exploit mechanism that many vendors utilize today, but chose not to patent it. VoodooShield is also the only product that protects the entire Windows system, as opposed to only protecting the Windows components that are currently being exploited by malware authors. With VoodooShield, there is no need to update our mechanism when malware authors discover a new Windows component to exploit, which tends to happen every 3-4 months.

VoodooShield utilizes 70+ of the best known antivirus engines, ML/Ai and reputation based file insight, and provides the end-user with these 3 file insight metrics so they can make an informed decision, while offering an end-user recommendation based on the provided file insight.

Unlike products that utilize legacy / deprecated Software Restriction Policy (SRP) that operates in user-mode, VoodooShield utilizes a modern kernel-mode monolithic blocking mechanism that does not require patches, hacks or tweaks to protect against new or undiscovered vulnerabilities and threats.

VoodooShield is highly customizable through its settings, allowing Administrators to fine tune the overall security posture for each end-user.

YOUR ANTIVIRUS IS A FILTER. VOODOOSHIELD IS A COMPUTER LOCK.

Review:

How it is working:

Voodooshield will toggle between on and off, depending on whether you are at risk or not

OFF Mode (Unlocked): 

[Image: y3jfLqQ.png]

Your computer is unlocked, and VoodooShield is learning which programs to allow so it will not block them once VoodooShield locks your computer. You can also change to this mode if you need to install or allow additional software. Your computer is NOT protected in this mode.

ON Mode (Locked): 

[Image: WyWlrez.png]

Your computer is locked and you are protected. When VoodooShield automatically toggles to ON Mode, it takes a snapshot of the currently running software, and automatically allows everything in this snapshot. VoodooShield also automatically allows currently installed software and specific critical Windows system files. Any software that was not allowed when VoodooShield was OFF is blocked.

It is suitable for both Home and Business users:

Since most viruses and malware attack through web browsers and email attachments, VoodooShield simply locks your computer when you are browsing the web or checking email. It also protects the user space when not at risk. When used properly, VoodooShield will effectively block all browser and email based viruses and malware. VoodooShield does not remove existing viruses.

VoodooShield’s three layers of protection include: 

An application whitelisting lock, a machine learning / Ai decision engine and a multi-engine blacklist scan. 

The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email.
While the machine learning, AI and multi-engine blacklist scanners automatically scan new and unknown executable files to ensure that malware is not accidentally allowed by the end user.

[Image: d8PJQPC.jpg]

VoodooShield Modes:

Disable / Install Mode: 
used when you are installing new software. It is similar to the training mode except new items are not added to the whitelist

Training: 
used when you initially install VoodooShield, or when you are installing or running new software

AutoPilot / Antivirus mode: 
VoodooShield will remain in SCAN mode. It is a great choice for users who want the power and performance of application whitelisting

Smart Mode (Default): 
VoodooShield will toggle between ON and OFF

Always ON: 
VoodooShield will remain ON

[Image: CD3x6Co.jpg]

VoodooAi:

This is a built-in scanner that classify all files as safe, suspicious or unsafe. In addition, a graph indicator showing the maliciousness is displayed. It utilizes machine learning and artificial intelligence to analyze files for maliciousness. 

How to allow (Whitelist) a Program:

[Image: zyZBCt6.png]

VoodooShield will automatically allow all programs that are launched while VoodooShield is in OFF Mode.

If VoodooShield blocks software that you would like to run, simply click on the desktop shield gadget or balloon notification to scan and run the software. You can also left click on the desktop shield gadget to toggle to OFF Mode to allow additional software. You can also right click on VoodooShield for more options and settings.

Cloud based blacklist scanning with 50+ industry standard scan engines:

[Image: 5I7zjMf.png]

VoodooShield automatically uploads blocked files for blacklist analysis with 50+ of the industry leaders!

If VoodooShield blocks a file, it will automatically upload the file for analysis with 50+ of the top continuously updated blacklist antivirus providers.

You can also scan a file simply by dragging and dropping it to VoodooShield!

VoodooShield Settings:

a. Basic Settings:

[Image: eTqj2MH.png]

b. Advanced Settings:

[Image: 4tJPlm7.png]

c. Web Apps:

[Image: FEYCEUb.png]

d. User Interface Tweaks:

[Image: r6kZI0n.png]

e. Custom Folders:

[Image: PsU3Nzr.png]

f. Utility Settings:

This option allows for various backup and restore operations within VoodooShield, and allows the user to set or clear the VoodooShield password

g. Whitelist Editor:

[Image: 8964jh7.png]

h. User Log: allows you to view the Log and whitelist blocked items

i. Command Lines: allows you to view and edit the Command Lines

[Image: zYJBKa6.png]

j. Quarantine

k. Registration: register VoodooShield Pro to unlock all of the advanced settings and features

l. Other Buttons

Verdict:

VoodooShield is a security software that utilizes a new different technology. It is compatible with all traditional antivirus software. It protects your system through using computer lock and whitelisting of files. If it locks your computer , only whitelisted apps are allowed to excute. 

I would like to Thank VoodooShield Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day members

We have 20 licenses each is valid for 2-year and 2 lifetime licenses

Giveaway end:  July 15, 2020

Rules:

New users: Introduce yourself HERE

To boost Forum Activity: You must have at least 3 threads and 5 posts (outside giveaway section)

Leave a reply in a few sentences with your favorite features in the app. Short answers will not be counted. You can express in your own words if you like

Add a share link: share the giveaway on social media or other forums

Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and never miss a giveaway

Follow us on facebook and twitter and have all news and giveaways

PM me within 2 days of winners announcement with name and email

Good Luck for ALL!
Giveaway is OPEN. Good luck for ALL
I used this program for two years
It is well compatible with the system's antivirus
And it creates a very strong security layer
It is a very useful application
I hope to win the license to use this program again

https://twitter.com/hamed01950859/status...8260448257
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...7467611136
I used this software for some time and was very pleased with his work.
due to the end of my license I had to resign, but I would love to come back to this software because it is worth to have this program in my system as an additional protection.
works very well with any anti-virus.
thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win this software.
hi
thankes giveaway
I need more protection for my laptop
Due to the high security to deal with malicious software
Browse the Internet with more security

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8144564034
Thank you for organizing this giveaway! Voodooshield is a great software which adds strong layer of protection on Windows computer. It is a great and user friendly anti exe which works nice with other antivirus software. I have used its free version in the past and it was very strong protection tool. I would like to win the pro version for customization of settings which are not available on free version and to get even stronger protection from the software. 
My share: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...2246377191
Hi Thanks for this fantastic giveaway.Voodooshield offers excellent protection ,in layers as a anti.exe and virus protector which comes from the online ai .The free version is great and the pro version offers many customizations for each user .The settings are well laid out and many to choose from.I do not have a facebook page.
Thanks for the giveaway.

My share
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1278509432905904128

I like the features such as Machine Learning / AI and multi-engine blacklist scanners that will automatically scan for any new or unknown executable files and prevent executing them. This will help provide protection against new/unknown malware.

Also I want to add VoodooShield PRO as additional layer security as VoodooShield can help block new + non-whitelisted exes as well as it has Automatic toggle to ON to lock computer.

Already Subscribed to Email newsletter

Thanks,
Grr
Aside from a conventional antivirus for basic protection, VoodooShield PRO can
be use as a second line of defense against all known and unknown malware.
It keeps your browsing private and secure by detecting malicious websites.
It's really important to have another security software to protect your PC
against all these type of threats. I really hope to win a copy. Thank you.

Facebook
I like this new approach for security. VoodooShield Pro will block everything which bypass traditional antivirus. What makes it very useful add on for security setup. Please count me in!
https://twitter.com/Freebiessoft/status/...8607874048

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] VoodooShield Pro [Lifetime /2 years /1 year Licenses] tarekma7 35 6,808 01-28-2024 , 07:11 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,418 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 46 7,404 03-17-2023 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Contest Kerish Doctor 2023 Giveaway (3-year Licenses) Mike 49 9,911 02-26-2023 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: kalo
  Promo2day Contest DriverMax PRO lifetime licenses ahmadkhaje 37 5,622 03-14-2022 , 04:01 PM
Last Post: clyde