Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Share your experience and Choose your prize
1. I watch videos on Youtube, follow the news and play games. I enjoy reading about new techs.

2. I have no experience with the Coronavirus. I wash my hands a lot and use a mask whenever I leave the house.

3. Twitter Share

[Image: csm_2020-Corona-schutz-Ha__ndewaschen_En...743757.png]
Can I add my contribution to McAfee Internet Security until 05.28.2023?

I have an online installer + account.

In my experience, the installer is activated automatically.

[Image: 2020-06-07_221804.1591558261.png]

[Image: 4.1591558318.png]
Not much of joy it is when there's a real treat outside, just make the days to pay more attention, and stick with a rigorous plan of survival. No real experience with coronavirus, just hearing sirens more than usual, staying informed of the current treat evolution and immediately applying the proposed methods to stay healthy and combat the epidemic.

[Image: Coronavirus-laver-les-mains-405x956-OTCP.jpg]
1- I see my old films (that I downloaded them long time ago) Big Grin
2- I go to the hospital & help nurses & doctors, pls Do't break Quarantine this nasty virus is't joke!
3- https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...4642585309
4-Corona Virus tech all of us , our real heroes are not justin biber or bruclee, yes their are doctors & nurses  , Government need to Change their ideology ,world need more money for improving medicine , God Bless all hospital workers & all scientists , world never forget your self-sacrifice & dedication.
our real heroes:
[Image: kp9_maxresdefault.jpg]
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3946455042
I do a lot of things at home for removing boredom like- office remote work, eating new things, exercising and talking to my family, streaming TV shows and movies.
As far as the experience with the virus is concerned, I went to the dentist 2-3 days back and my temperature was scanned which was normal and I was allowed to go inside for teeth tightening(bracing).
I watch tv series and be online most of the day

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...0523049359
The number of users is not that expected with a list of good license offers
(07-01-2020 , 09:48 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: The number of users is not that expected with a list of good license offers

We can end it anytime and save licenses for other giveaways if needed.
I've been sheltering at home for almost 3 months, even though there hasn't been any rise in positive cases in our city until recently, when our citizens came back from overseas and went home to their localities, and suddenly a surge of COVID-19 cases due to unreliable rapid antibody testing. During the lock down I had been online most of the time reading emails, news articles and watching streaming movies including TV series. Liquor has been limited due to ban of alcoholic drinks and it came to point of trying to finds ways how to convert fruit juices to liquor and unsuccessful in my tries. My current job has been halted due to lack of available means to travel, airlines were just limited to cargo deliveries and humanitarian purposes only.

Hope everyone is coping up with their mental health and ensuring own safety. Stay safe everyone and we can overcome this pandemic.

Facebook Share
Share with us how you enjoy your time during lockdown time and home stay?

My life has not changed too much due to the lockdown time and home stay....why would that be you may ask?? The answer is because I am at home most of the time to begin with and have been that way due to being disabled with a hereditary genetic neurological disease that I was born with called Charcot Marie Tooth (CMT) So it has been a bit easier for me because I have a lot of experience (30+ yrs)  I play a lot of pc games..Diablo II, Hidden Object Games and do a lot of research on various topics of interest. Though I can easily understand how more physically active people can find being quarantined and locked down difficult.

If you have an experience with Corona virus (Covid-19 virus), you may share it with us.

I do not any any personal experience with Covid-19. Both my wife and I are both at very high risk due to a number of personal factors (age, genetic conditions, medical history etc...)
We take all of the necessary precautions. We go out only when we need to. We wash and sanitize our hands many times a day. We wear a mask every time we go out. We wipe down just about everything we buy when we get back home.

I'm originally from the USA ( Wisconsin) and I got married 10 years ago and have lived in Canada for the last 10 years.
I'm not very happy with how the USA is dealing with this pandemic. Living in Canada has made me see the USA in a very different way.

Thank you so very much for this giveaway. Living through this pandemic has made me appreciate all that I have.

Sometimes I just want it to stop. Talk of
Covid, protests, looting, brutality. I lose my
way. Become convinced that this "new
normal " is real life.
But, then I meet an 87 year old who talks

of living through Polio, diphtheria, Vietman)
protests and yet is still enchanted with life.
He seemed surprised when I said that
2020 must be especially challenging for
him. "No", he said slowly looking me
straight in the eyes, " I learned a long time

ago to not see the world through the
printed headlines, I see the world through
the people that surround me. I see the
world with the realization that we love big
Therefore, I just choose to write my own

headlines. "Husband loves wife today. "
"Family drops everything to come to
Grandmas bedside." He patted my hand "
Old man, makes new friend".
His words collide with my worries, freeing
them from the tether I had been holding

tight. They float away. I am left with a
renewed spirit. My headline now reads "
woman overwhelmed by the spirit of
kindness and the reminder that our
Capacity to love is never ending "

This is credited to a facebook friend of mine who originally posted it.

Twitter Share:  https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...7841526784