Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Ghostery Midnight review and giveaway
Ghostery Midnight review and giveaway

Ghostery Midnight is giving you the chance to win TEN 2-months free subscriptions and ONE 1-year free subscription. Leave your email in the form below to participate in the raffle.

https://www.ghacks.net/2020/05/04/ghostery-midnight-review-and-giveaway/
Thanks for sharing.
I'm sharing, Mike. but I don’t want any nonsense in the posts where I publish external giveaways. These posts are read not only by users of our forum, but also by developers. No need to insult anyone, otherwise we will have such cases as they were at the PZD.
(05-07-2020 , 12:13 PM)Sasha Wrote: I'm sharing, Mike. but I don’t want any nonsense in the posts where I publish external giveaways. These posts are read not only by users of our forum, but also by developers. No need to insult anyone, otherwise we will have such cases as they were at the PZD.

Sasha, just delete those improper posts. Nice & easy.
Thumb
(05-07-2020 , 12:13 PM)Sasha Wrote: I'm sharing, Mike. but I don’t want any nonsense in the posts where I publish external giveaways. These posts are read not only by users of our forum, but also by developers. No need to insult anyone, otherwise we will have such cases as they were at the PZD.

I'm not sure what your talking about if there is an issue let me know please.
Excellent, thanks Sasha

I didnt know Ghostery released a VPN until you posted a link.

Ghostery is excellent.   It will be great to use their VPN.

Cheers.
I was picked for a two month free subscription to the service and will not be using it. If anyone would like it just reply below and I will send you the details. 

Note: Please note that it is necessary to provide a credit card. The card won't be charged during the first two months. Note that you need to cancel manually before the free period ends if you plan to stop using the service.
I won 2 months subscription too but won't be using it ...
That is an awesome idea...and Mike where did you find that book...since I probably wont win I want to go and pick one up for myself

Can we order it through the site from Amazon?

-Brian