Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Good Job!
Thumbs Up 
Hey, 
I'm Alex from Greece, i am watching giveaway sites couple years and hadn't the chance on finding this one.
Seems legit and very interesting the way you engage with the users. Soon i will write a review on a greek blog and I will post it here !
Thank you for the chance on winning some software!
Welcome to the Promo2day forum Alex. We are always looking for software reviewers and usually a free product license is given to reviewers.
Thank you Mike! I am actually already writing the "site map" of promo2day and waiting to get the first feeling of the site.
I like the forum style since nowdays there are not many of them.
I am trying to check now what giveaways you offer and propably i'll write a "how to" in Greek.
(05-03-2020 , 12:15 PM)verOs Wrote: Thank you Mike! I am actually already writing the "site map" of promo2day and waiting to get the first feeling of the site.
I am trying to check now what giveaways you offer and propably i'll write a "how to" in Greek.

We also have a blog if you would like to take a look at it. https://sales.promo2day.com/
(05-03-2020 , 12:15 PM)verOs Wrote: Thank you Mike! I am actually already writing the "site map" of promo2day and waiting to get the first feeling of the site.

Hi welcome to the forum Smile

We would be very happy if you would write for us. Smile
So, untill now this community differs a lot from the other Giveaway pages.
The main advantage is that you could find exclusive giveaway and license donation (mostly in contest) of well-known software. Even me i found my self in need (or will) of some software listed here (e.g idm, revo or even some games like hitman etc).
I love the Monthly Mega Giveaway Poll, i belive that's an attention pool over there with many active users.

(I didn't understad yet if the winner need to write a review always but anyway this is something that he should do everyone without being obligated to).

The disadvantage i find is that Google doesn't have this page on the first pages on the search term "Giveaway software site" and that if someone is searching for a "fast" download he could use actually the potential on this community

I didn't find any mention about the choosing method of the winners. Is some online software choosing random winners?
(05-03-2020 , 05:27 PM)verOs Wrote: So, untill now this community differs a lot from the other Giveaway pages.
The main advantage is that you could find exclusive giveaway and license donation (mostly in contest) of well-known software. Even me i found my self in need (or will) of some software listed here (e.g idm, revo or even some games like hitman etc).
I love the Monthly Mega Giveaway Poll, i belive that's an attention pool over there with many active users.

(I didn't understad yet if the winner need to write a review always but anyway this is something that he should do everyone without being obligated to).

The disadvantage i find is that Google doesn't have this page on the first pages on the search term "Giveaway software site" and that if someone is searching for a "fast" download he could use actually the potential on this community

I didn't find any mention about the choosing method of the winners. Is some online software choosing random winners?

Winners do not write product reviews. We request software giveaways from developers and they usually decide on the rules and length of time they would like the giveaways to run. We ask them for a reviewers license of the product and then find a reviewer. Once the review is finished we post the review and run the giveaway being on the forum or blog in several different ways. Most of the giveaways have a set of rules to be followed which are set by the person posting the giveaway. It depends on how the giveaways are ran but most of them the winners are selected with a program RANDOM.ORG 
(05-03-2020 , 08:31 PM)Mike Wrote: Winners do not write product reviews. We request software giveaways from developers and they usually decide on the rules and length of time they would like the giveaways to run. We ask them for a reviewers license of the product and then find a reviewer. Once the review is finished we post the review and run the giveaway being on the forum or blog in several different ways. Most of the giveaways have a set of rules to be followed which are set by the person posting the giveaway. It depends on how the giveaways are ran but most of them the winners are selected with a program RANDOM.ORG 

Thank you Mike for the info! I will be here for any reviewer opportunity ;)
Welcome to the Promo2day forum
Welcome