Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Which browser is best? Comparing Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, and Tor
Quote: Your browser can go a long way in keeping you safe. It’s also vital to stay informed on the latest hacks and scams so you know what to avoid. [u]Tap or click to see fake delivery notices from FedEx, UPS and DLH that are spreading right now.[/u]

Creepy people search sites are another reason so much of your info is readily available on the web for anyone to find.   Tap[u] or click here to start deleting yourself from these scummy websites.[/u]

Now, what browser should you use to do it? I’ll help you find the best combination of security, convenience and design.

Continue reading here:
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/which-browser-is-best-comparing-chrome-safari-firefox-edge-and-tor
In my opinion security is now the most important to choose which browser is the best

Program compatibility, add-ons, speed and other factors come next
Quote:[b]Which browser is the best overall?[/b]
Your decision should really come down to two factors: How much you use the internet and how much you value privacy.
Each of these browsers is solid in their own right, with differences in performance and design. Privacy options for each browser should not be ignored, though.
If you’re looking for the most well-rounded browser, Chrome is a solid choice. Make sure your system is powerful enough to handle its resource demands.
If you care more about safety and privacy, Firefox is your best bet. It also won’t slow your computer down or hog memory from other programs while you browse the web.
If you’re looking to stay anonymous on the internet, Tor gives you many of the benefits of Firefox with some additional layers of protection. But don’t expect every single website on the internet to work exactly the same as on other browsers.
Or stick with the default browsers if you’re not looking for all the extras and endless extensions. Apple’s Safari is still a solid choice on Macs and MacBooks. And the redesigned Edge browser on Windows PC’s is actually useful and pretty secure. Believe me, it’s [i]not[/i] the Internet Explorer of the old days.

Typical everyone wins. 

Those kinds of reviews don't add anything new to the discussion. Unfortunately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave vs. Chrome: Which Browser is Better? tarekma7 10 7,941 01-31-2021 , 05:53 AM
Last Post: Tmati
  Chrome,Edge,Safari or Firefox:Which browser won't crash your computer when working... sidemoon 0 3,078 04-14-2020 , 08:19 PM
Last Post: sidemoon
  Microsoft’s new Edge browser Mike 7 4,677 01-20-2020 , 11:29 PM
Last Post: Mike