https://www.rarlab.com/

Whats New WinRar v 5.90:
https://www.rarlab.com/rarnew.htm

Rules:
If you are a new user,Please introduce yourself Here: Member Introduction

License Type:
-Passper For RAR [Lifetime,Update & Upgrades for 1 Year]
-WinRar [Lifetime/Perpetual]

:arrow: Winner must provide his/her personal detail  within 24 hours after Result(Giveaway Contest) Announcement !

Name:First/Last
Address:Street ,City,Road,Zip etc
Email:

#Please Stay Home,Stay Safe Heart

Good luck  Thumb
Thanks for the post ahmed. One or 2 winners?

Edit: I mainly need Passper For RAR. Please count me

Of course WinRAR is one of my favorite software and I am using it many years ago
Thank you for the giveaway, ahmed! I would like to take part.
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of WinRAR & Rar Password Unlocker

My understanding as to why WinRAR is the best software of its kind: 
WinRAR is a time-proven and powerful compression tool beloved by critics across the internet. It allows the user to create, manage, and control archive files. This compression software offers a full list of quality ZIP features and supports a host of extraction formats. The user can compress files into RAR 5, RAR 4, and ZIP archive formats and can extract a number of different archives. WinRAR supports the extraction of several archive formats which in addition to RAR and ZIP, it also includes RAR, ZIP, 7Z,  ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZ, LZH, TAR, UUE, XZ, Z, ZIPX and 001. WinRAR's most user-friendly aspects are the drag-and-drop feature and the Archive Wizard. WinRAR automatically detects the type of files you are compressing and adjusts the compression rate accordingly.
... Plus, it has military-grade encryption for files you want to keep secret.  - Wow, this is some great software, ... huh?

The "Rar Password Unlocker software" sounds really great also because I am sure there will come a time when I will eventually lose my password. Sick

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

*Thank you, ahmed, for this opportunity to win these apps. Thumb  
(04-25-2020 , 08:51 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thanks for the post ahmed. One or 2 winners?

1 Winner Thumb
Thanks for the giveaway. Thumb

This is a program required on any PC.
Many thanks for this very good giveaway, I am really a big fan of rat software and this password unlocker too.

I hope I will win this Smile +rep done
Thanks for the  good giveaway!
WinRar is my favorite tool for my office work. Thanks ahmed for this GREAT GIVEAWAY.
Please count me in!
Thanks for the giveaway. I used it every now and then by making my own archives. So please count me in.