Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
The Best Internet Browser for 2020
[Image: 1oxGBAo.jpg]

Quote:Today, when we go to use the internet, the first thing we do is open our browser, whether it be Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or something else. In fact, browsers have become so synonymous with the internet that most of us think of them as the same thing. But they're not.

A browser is a tool we use to access the internet, and not all browsers are the same. Some offer features that others don't and the browser you choose to use will impact how safe you are while on the web and also how fast you can surf the pages you want to see.

However, most people don't know this. They assume all browsers are the same, and so they stick with the one that comes default on their computer or phone, or they simply continue to use the one they've always used.

But this is not a smart approach. We spend so much time online that we owe it to ourselves to make sure we are having the best possible experience. Just downloading the first browser you find instead of picking the one that works for you is the equivalent being a commuter who doesn't spend the time to make sure they have the right car for their needs.

To help you make the right choice, we've reviewed the many different browsers out there and come up with our list of the best web browsers for 2020.

Read more Here
I am using Google Chrome most of the time but I don't think it is the best as it consumes a lot of memory and security and privacy is a major concern
I also mostly use Google Chrome for work and personal both, as most of the activities that I use are connected through the Google Suite, but I also use Edge as well, since it seems to be easier on my laptop battery when I am not plugged in.