Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Which System Maintenance Software you use (if any), & why?
First of all, I don't use any cleaning software to speed up my computer. I use them to have free & clean space.

I have used Glary Utilities as all-in-one system maintainance software. Its best features are Registry Defrag, Registry Cleanup, Disk Cleanup and Undelete. While comparing to CCleaner, it stays behind in Context Menu tool and Registry Cleanup. It misses some of context menu entries and some registry entries like Application path issues and Missing shared DLLs.

I use Revo Uninstaller for removing leftovers. Along with install monitoring and uninstalling with it, I also use its Autorun Manager, Junk Cleaner and Windows Cleaner. Its Windows Cleaner includes Recent Documents history, Start Menu Run history and Regedit's last opened key.

Recently I came to know about Eazy Fix and tried it. It's really awesome, everything, even including my brightness level and volume, are restorable, within 15 seconds, and if you want to undo the rollback, you can, to get back to current state, as it automatically snaps the current state before rollback. To be on safe side, always use custom installation and uncheck the Recovery partition, if you have. I'm telling this because I had messed up with my PC and everything including Recovery partition was gone. I somehow managed to get it back, but it was a hectic process.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which System Maintenance Software you use (if any), & why? - by Sughosha - 04-22-2020 , 05:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What system optimization software do you use? (2019) Mike 11 5,284 02-03-2019 , 03:37 PM
Last Post: Raur