Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Audials One 2020 [3 Licenses||Lifetime]
[Image: 4316337submit.png]

About Audials One 2020:
https://audials.com/en/one

First Second Third Winners will selected by RANDOM.ORG  after 2 weeks Or May 1 or 2,2020 20 Valid entries Thumb

License Types:
- Lifetime /Single User
- Price: $59.90

Rules:
1.Users with at least 5 meaningful posts and 2 threads (Including Here: Member Introduction) are eligible to participate in the contest!
2.Why do you want to win this license ?
3.Share this Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc and post your link with your comments here! (Mandatory!)

Giveaway is Starts Now Thumb
I love music since my childhood. I often listen music from my mom's radio. It's one of my pastime when I was young and until now. So music is really became part of my life. 

We are now in the world of advanced technology. We have super computers, smart phones and many electronic gadgets and devices that we can use to download and listen to our favorite music.

I want to win a licensed copy of audials one and I really hope to win one. Thanks and regards.

Facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...8642626563
I want to win this program because I really like listening to music while working on the computer.
besides, music is very important to me I can't imagine living without music.
thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win this software. Thumb
I would like to have all of my music on one place, 
In this age we have billions of subs to consume our favourites show/music/movies it'll simplify some of aspects for me.Twitter
Why do I want to win a license for Audials One 2020?

Because I like to record free music and movies online. ... Audials One 2020 is "the" legal recorder for saving high-quality audio and video streams such as music, movies, video clips, and much more. This software includes the ability to record Spotify, & Netflix in full HD.  Smile  

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

*Thank you, ahmed, for sponsoring this contest. ... It is very generous of you. Thumb    
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win the Audials One 2020 license to listen to Internet radio, view content on audio and video resources, and download and convert media data to a computer in excellent quality.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
I want this tool for download playlist with one click with HD quality. 
 This is very nice giveaway  Smile I press thanks button instead of say Smile
Tweet
(04-19-2020 , 03:00 PM)Mohammad Wrote: I want this tool for download playlist with one click with HD quality. 
 This is very nice giveaway  Smile I press thanks button instead of say Smile
Tweet

Thanks for giving me your valuable thanks by pressing "Thanks" button. ;) Nowadays,We are so busy that we almost forgot this button   Big Grin Thumb
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...8661195776
Audials One 2020 is the perfect app to record music and movies online.
Thanks!!
Why do you want to win this license?
because I need to record music and movies with the best quality
so I don't have to resort to torrents, which can be very dangerous.
Audials One 2020 is the perfect program.
thanks for the giveaway

Facebook share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Audials One 2022 - Lifetime! [Giveaway 2] ahmed 7 4,731 09-20-2022 , 02:16 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Audials One 2022 [Lifetime!] ahmed 11 4,827 04-17-2022 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Audials one 2021 [Lifetime!] ahmed 18 4,286 02-21-2021 , 09:00 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway 2 x Audials One 2020-Lifetime [Giveaway 2] ahmed 23 10,729 05-30-2020 , 09:33 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Personal Giveaway 5 x Connectify Hotspot Max 2019/2020 [Lifetime!] ahmed 25 10,876 04-02-2020 , 07:07 PM
Last Post: ha14