Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
WinRAR 5.90 Review and Giveaway
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of WinRAR?

I want to win a license for WinRAR because my understanding is it is the best software of its kind.

WinRAR is a time-proven and powerful compression tool beloved by critics across the internet. It allows the user to create, manage, and control archive files. This compression software offers a full list of quality ZIP features and supports a host of extraction formats. The user can compress files into RAR 5, RAR 4, and ZIP archive formats and can extract a number of different archives. WinRAR supports the extraction of several archive formats which in addition to RAR and ZIP, it also includes RAR, ZIP, 7Z,  ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZ, LZH, TAR, UUE, XZ, Z, ZIPX and 001. WinRAR's most user-friendly aspects are the drag-and-drop feature and the Archive Wizard. WinRAR automatically detects the type of files you are compressing and adjusts the compression rate accordingly.
... Plus, WinRAR has military-grade encryption for files you want to keep secret.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I am presently using a lifetime license of PowerArchiver 2015 that cannot be updated to the current versions. I had a one year license of WinRar some years ago and it was great and I want to win this new more current version of this great software.

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

*Many thanks to the WinRAR Team for sponsoring this contest and to our hard-working & generous forum Administrator, Tarekma7, for putting this contest together for us.
Thank you for organizing this promotion. 
\
I'm using 7zip.

WinRAR is one of the most popular archives available on the market. The program draws its attention with simplicity of use combined with great possibilities: Thanks to it we will create new archives, modify existing ones, and also protect data with a password. If the archive is damaged, WinRAR will be able to repair it. Thanks to WinRAR, we can create archives in RAR, RAR5 (these are proprietary algorithms of the manufacturer), as well as ZIP. It also allows you to extract other types of archives, e.g. CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, and Z and 7 Zip. The archiver allows you to create self-extracting SFX archives, it is also possible to encrypt files using the AES-256 algorithm. The new version allows checking the archive password without completely unpacking it, thus significantly speeds up access to data. In addition to files, archives may contain additional comments and some information from the file system, e.g. original permissions, as well as streams. If necessary, it is possible to create archives of a specific size, e.g. to divide them so that they fit into a CD or DVD. The program does very well even with gigantic files occupying tens of gigabytes.
my twitter
Winrar has excellent compression speeds and works more reliably than the competition. Thanks for the giveaway. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaymehta1998/...6269045763
Thank you for this opportunity.

WinRAR is one of the best compression tool available and never had any problem with this app till now. I'm using ver 5.40 and would like to win a license in this giveaway to update to the latest version.

Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway! WinRAR is my number one choice when it comes to archive support and shell integration. While there are quite good alternatives I always liked WinRAR best. It's fast and lightweight, has well organized interface and a lot of useful features.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/12...7406068738
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4059028480
I am currently using 7-zip. I ahve used Winrar in the past and is great at compressing, opening archive files with fast speed and reliability. It also has a very Nice GUI and has many themes.
Thanks!
Already following on Fb.
Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Reply about your experience with using WinRar.
I have been using WinRar for years and have been using it till now. It is a Windows data compression tool which can unpack popular file formats and compress files for transfer, email transmission and data storage.  It allows instant access to basic archiving functions and is the best compression software fully accepted in all countries using Unicode.
  What is your current archiving software?
My current archiving software is WinRar 5.70 which is outdated and therefore wish to have it updated by winning the latest v5.90 license.
2. I am already a WinRar fan at http://www.facebood.com/wanrar

3. Facebook sharing link :
  https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...5761060145
Thanks tarekma7 for the WinRAR 5.90 Review and Giveaway

It would be great to win a license.

I have used WinRAR many time on many different computers and operating systems. Its always been an excellent program. Great for creating and extracting compressed files.

Currently using 7-Zip and universal extractor.

Twitter Share
liked and following facebook.com/winrar 
WinRAR is my default archiving software. I chose it because I can create advanced self-extracting archives.

Already liked and followed the facebook page of WinRAR
Twitter share
congrats!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Winrar V6.11 Review and 8x Lifetime Perpetual License Giveaway tarekma7 37 6,099 11-25-2022 , 11:30 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest WinRAR 6.10 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 5,410 02-25-2022 , 01:31 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest WinRAR 6.0 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 41 14,343 02-21-2021 , 09:00 AM
Last Post: mjcn19
  Promo2day Contest WinRAR 5.80 Giveaway (7 Lifetime licenses) tarekma7 63 25,836 01-29-2020 , 11:24 AM
Last Post: Sasha