Easter is coming!!!

We prepare special Easter gifts for you

Enter to win

Kaspersky Internet Security 1 PC 1 Year Global Key

https://gleam.io/KNvcj/easter-giveaway-free-kaspersky-for-you
only with facebook and twitter... :huh:
Thanks Sasha entered myself.
(04-10-2020 , 03:29 PM)brownie Wrote: only with facebook and twitter... :huh:

What do not you like? These are the terms of the offer. I do not like? Go buy in the store !!!  Bye
(04-10-2020 , 03:29 PM)brownie Wrote: only with facebook and twitter... :huh:

Attention

You constantly make the same posts: "facebook, twitter. It looks like spam, and they will be deleted. More useful information for the forum, and not just one and the same.
I am only a little be confused. The most of your giveaways are from facebook and twitter. Only this wrote I down,not more. If you want delete my account on promo2day,please do it.
It is not Sasha's Giveaways. Sasha just posts external giveaways.
(04-11-2020 , 12:28 PM)brownie Wrote: I am only a little be confused. The most of your giveaways are from facebook and twitter. Only this wrote I down,not more. If you want delete my account on promo2day,please do it.

Nobody is going to delete your account. He was just saying there is no reason to make a  comment if your not going to enter the Facebook or Twitter giveaways. Sasha is just sharing giveaways that many members might have an interest in entering.
(04-11-2020 , 12:28 PM)brownie Wrote: I am only a little be confused. The most of your giveaways are from facebook and twitter. Only this wrote I down,not more. If you want delete my account on promo2day,please do it.

Okay, okay, my friend, I didn’t try to offend you or even delete your account, as Mike said, I’m just posting giveaways in which most of our forum users can take part. Of course, companies that make giveaways are interested in advertising on social networks to attract a larger number of users. As for Kaspersky, I recently received a key, and I can share it with you.

[Image: 63ec952bb77f.png]
BZfuture congratulations to MohammadPoorya
pls contact us for your prize!!!

Congratulations my friend Clap

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Three Easter packs for you to win - Happy Easter Sasha 13 4,422 04-22-2019 , 07:16 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Contest Easter $50 Steam Giftcard Giveaway Mike 0 1,029 04-20-2019 , 01:30 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 Free 1 Year License Giveaway noma.jo21 6 2,595 05-31-2017 , 02:47 PM
  MacXDVD Easter Egg Hunt - Get 4 Mac Apps for Free longin 2 1,773 04-13-2017 , 01:30 AM
  ExpressVPN Easter Giveaway 10 License Key (1 Year) MSerif 5 2,727 04-06-2016 , 09:27 AM
Last Post: tarekma7