Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Google Play Book] Shattered Hearts Series: Box Set 1 (Books 1-3)
[Image: aTPiYxh.png]

Shattered Hearts Series: Box Set 1 (Books 1-3): Includes: Forever Ours, Relentless, and Pieces of You

From best friend to first love…
Then, his rock stardom tore them apart.
Now he’s back, and her explosive secret threatens their second chance.

The day I meet Chris is like any other day. I’ve been kicked out of yet another foster home. The moment I see the piercing in his lip and the tattoos on his smooth skin, I know I won’t last long here.

I’ve never been so happy to be so wrong.

With a patience I’ve never known in my short, tumultuous life, Chris and his mother show me it’s possible to trust again. And when no one’s looking, Chris shows me it’s possible to feel loved.

Unfortunately, he’s my foster brother. I can be kicked out of the only home I’ve ever known if anyone finds out about us.

But once I set off to college, Chris and I can finally come out. And suddenly, hiding our love is the least of our worries when Chris is offered a record deal.

Chris is adamant he’ll never leave me. I know he won’t take the deal unless I force him to.

I have to do the unthinkable. I have to do it for him.

This boxed set includes three novels from the New York Times bestselling series. The Shattered Hearts series is a steamy and tender rock star romance.

- Forever Ours (197 pages)
- Relentless (262 pages)
- Pieces of You (372 pages)

Giveaway here:

https://play.google.com/store/books/deta...SqDwAAQBAJ
really nice free books

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Google Play Book] The Deal tarekma7 0 1,273 03-12-2020 , 10:16 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway $ 100 Free Google Play Games ahmadkhaje 0 1,366 01-09-2020 , 01:18 PM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Secure VPN Pro free Google Play Android Sasha 1 1,430 06-25-2018 , 08:44 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Up to $ 15 for purchases in the Google Play store tarekma7 1 1,520 09-14-2017 , 05:46 PM
Last Post: ant_gamal