Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day / Kerish Doctor 2020 Giveaway
[Image: yNDASP1.jpg]

One of the greatest Irish festivals St. Patrick's Day or Paddy's Day celebrated internationally on March 17th commemorates the death of St. Patrick the patron saint of Ireland. A festive day for the Irish people St. Patrick's Day is a public holiday in the Republic of Ireland and also celebrated with much enthusiasm in places such as Canada, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand and the United States. Sumptuous feasts, green clothes, frothy delights, joyous merrymaking with friends and family - all are parts of this grand occasion. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with us here on Promo2day and take a chance on this giveaway.

[Image: 5ZWBaLI.png]

[Image: cover_box.png]

For those of you who don't know Kerish Doctor 2020 is an integrated solution for computer maintenance that utilizes the most promising developments in this area.

Due to its unique system, Kerish Doctor 2020 prevents Windows crashes in real time and also safely fixes registry errors.

The application regularly performs a maximally thorough and safe cleaning of your system to eliminate accumulated digital "trash", thereby increasing the efficiency of your computer in the best way possible.

Kerish Doctor 2020 protects your PC against malware and potential vulnerabilities and monitors computer settings that are important from the point of view of security.

The Smart Update system promptly updates the application's databases, which are constantly being improved by our experts. Thanks to this system, the software suite is becoming more effective every day, making our solution the most promising in its class.

[Image: EquUaaR.png]

We at Promo2day would like to invite you and see for yourself how well Kerish Doctor 2020 works. Just download Kerish Doctor 2020 from HERE.

You can use the software to protect and fine-tune your computer Free for 15 days.

Current version: 4.80

Size: 41.9 MB

This giveaway will remain active until March 17th and all you need to do is share a few things and you will be entered. Just follow the easy rules below for a chance to win 3 free years of Kerish Doctor 2020.

I would Like to thank Kerish Products General Manager for sponsoring this Giveaway for our Promo2day members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 25

Validity of Licenses: 3 years (Expiration date of license keys is February 16, 2023) can be used only on one PC (any count of OS, reinstalling OS does not affect the license and can be activated again)

Value of each license: $39.95

Giveaway ends: March 17th, 2020

Rules:

1. Add a share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

2. Reply below with your Share Links and Features you like about Kerish Doctor 2020.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winners will be selected by using Randm.org. and Mike will send the licenses directly to you private message once giveaway ends. 

Good Luck for ALL!
Game mode, finding unnecessary files, and features that speed up the computer are very good.

Facebook Twitter

Thank you to Kerish Products general manager and @Mike . Good luck everyone.
(03-01-2020 , 11:40 PM)Mike Wrote: [Image: yNDASP1.jpg]

One of the greatest Irish festivals St. Patrick's Day or Paddy's Day celebrated internationally on March 17th commemorates the death of St. Patrick the patron saint of Ireland. A festive day for the Irish people St. Patrick's Day is a public holiday in the Republic of Ireland and also celebrated with much enthusiasm in places such as Canada, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand and the United States. Sumptuous feasts, green clothes, frothy delights, joyous merrymaking with friends and family - all are parts of this grand occasion. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with us here on Promo2day and take a chance on this giveaway.

[Image: 5ZWBaLI.png]

[Image: cover_box.png]

For those of you who don't know Kerish Doctor 2020 is an integrated solution for computer maintenance that utilizes the most promising developments in this area.

Due to its unique system, Kerish Doctor 2020 prevents Windows crashes in real time and also safely fixes registry errors.

The application regularly performs a maximally thorough and safe cleaning of your system to eliminate accumulated digital "trash", thereby increasing the efficiency of your computer in the best way possible.

Kerish Doctor 2020 protects your PC against malware and potential vulnerabilities and monitors computer settings that are important from the point of view of security.

The Smart Update system promptly updates the application's databases, which are constantly being improved by our experts. Thanks to this system, the software suite is becoming more effective every day, making our solution the most promising in its class.

[Image: EquUaaR.png]

We at Promo2day would like to invite you and see for yourself how well Kerish Doctor 2020 works. Just download Kerish Doctor 2020 from HERE.

You can use the software to protect and fine-tune your computer Free for 15 days.

Current version: 4.80

Size: 41.9 MB

This giveaway will remain active until March 17th and all you need to do is share a few things and you will be entered. Just follow the easy rules below for a chance to win 3 free years of Kerish Doctor 2020.

I would Like to thank Kerish Products General Manager for sponsoring this Giveaway for our Promo2day members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 25

Validity of Licenses: 3 years (Expiration date of license keys is February 16, 2023) can be used only on one PC (any count of OS, reinstalling OS does not affect the license and can be activated again)

Value of each license: $39.95

Giveaway ends: March 17th, 2020

Rules:

1. Add a share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

2. Reply below with your Share Links and Features you like about Kerish Doctor 2020.

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winners will be selected by using Randm.org. and Mike will send the licenses directly to you private message once giveaway ends. 

Good Luck for ALL!

Translate to my Facebook french group

Hope to win , really like Kerish doctor , he can do a lot of good things ( stop and delete services / contextual menu / couple tweaks too )

Thanks to you , thanks to everyone from promo2day....was lucky enough to win last year a liscence ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/54259099...502348402/
The Best PC maintenance software, I have been using Kerish Doctor for years to keep my PC in tip top condition....

Share link
I need it for system maintenance. Optimize my pc by removing junk files to boosts it's performance all the times. Thank you for the giveaway contest and hope to win a license.

Facebook Share
It is the best. So far, they have shared only for one year license. Now, they are giving for three years. Thanks a ton.
Here is my share
https://twitter.com/ebsreeni/status/1234399967780823041

Thanks to promo2day, I won one year a liscence previously. Love to recieve this as well.
chinnu
the wonders announced by the program makes you want to purchase the product on the spot. however it leaves a doubt in the air. is windows an unfinished system? full of flaws, bugs and fixes to be made? or would it be partnerships in the software market in order to have room for everyone in profits? now I need to win 1 license and see in practice the reality offered by this software.

facebook
Thanks  for the share  
Kerish Doctor - a complete solution for the care of the health of your computer in real-time, cleaning the digital "trash", to improve productivity, protect against threats and vulnerabilities, as well as a complete Windows system control
Kerish Doctor consists of several components working independently. Enable or disable certain components can be in the main application window. In the classic mode of operation all components are automatically disabled because the application components are designed to work in the background.

https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...5972275724
Kerish doctor is a good windows saving software,when in trouble,or to accelerate.I appreciate it a lot.Thanks
Thanks for the contest;  I like the feature solving pc problems in Kerish Doctor: HAPPY St. Patrick's Day: Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona duit!”
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1235184799557521409

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [New Years 2024] Kerish PC Doctor Mike 37 5,558 01-03-2024 , 02:34 PM
Last Post: divinenews
  Contest Kerish Doctor 2023 Giveaway (3-year Licenses) Mike 49 9,911 02-26-2023 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: kalo
  Kerish Doctor 2020 Giveaway (3 years license keys) tarekma7 15 12,218 05-29-2020 , 01:28 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2020 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 49 32,595 03-26-2020 , 09:21 AM
Last Post: Starship