Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway VPN Test From Sasha
(03-01-2020 , 11:07 PM)Boris Wrote:
Quote:"...Test, leave comments, and share useful links"
   Thanks to ⫷⫸Sasha⫷⫸ for the interesting topic, but it seems to me that we do not need to "reinvent the wheel". Another thing is if each of us describes his personal experience in using a particular VPN service. In fact, there are several sites on the Web where VPN services are tested and evaluated more or less professionally (and objectively). For example, I was more interested in this one: The Best VPN Services (2020) ->  Our 13-Step Review Process  ->    TheBestVPN Comparison Chart for 2020 (spreadsheet)

Thanks for the comment, I always look at VPN reviews and testing on other sites, the topic has just opened, and professional users may appear with their objective view. The forum should develop, in addition to giveaways, users do not participate anywhere (I want to note that at the moment we have 8000 subscribers). You can always delete / close a topic, just leave links for users to websites, let them read reviews, or you can try to do something your own. I also want to add that there are many users who simply can not afford to buy VPN, for various reasons, this topic is useful to them. I know, because I communicate with them a lot, not all of them know English, but like me, Lmao thank God that there is a translator. So wait, if the topic dies, I just delete it, not a problem. Thanks again my friend for useful comments, there should be more discussion on the forum
I think it is good thread, lot of vpns you do not know about. So why not test? There are many useful vpn apps. you can use for casual browsing & make use as a double vpn tunnel while using web browser, if you have one always turned on a desktop vpn app.
i might try surfshark.
[Image: 90d4b319e53d.png]

Today we are testing Ivacy VPN

Ivacy VPN is a cross-platform VPN service with servers in 250 regions of the world, the ability to log in simultaneously from five devices and improved protection when working on the network.

The application is available for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, Xbox and as extensions for Chrome and Firefox. Additionally, you can install a VPN on Blackberry, Smart TV, Openelec, Kodi and routers. Connections are protected using 256-bit encryption, and the service itself does not collect logs.

Official site

[Image: 71aa3ca5b6b7.png]

I’ll say from myself that I like this VPN, although I have seen a lot of criticism on the network. As for the quality of the VPN, here I have no complaints. The speed is high, there are no traffic restrictions, the connection is stable. Fans of streaming services should definitely appreciate Ivacy when watching their favorite TV shows.

As for prices, now a 75% discount plus Sticky Password as a gift. Look on the site.

[Image: 9d7524ec9743.png]

Now create an account (no credit cards, or other personal details)

Use your Email or temporary mail

https://10minutemail.net/

Enter the Name, Email, password. Confirm the mail. Install and use.

Done.

Lmao  Sorry, I forgot to add a free registration link for the test

:arrow:  Create an account here: https://www.ivacyvpn.com/signup/

Leave a comment.
Link to free registration for the test is added in the post above. Register, install, and use.
So it's worth a try

But you have to create an account every twenty-four hours
excellent topic
tested ivacy, good speed. However, amazon prime us server for streaming did not work
looking forward for next VPN to test
still searching for vpn which have all - cost, speed, servers, streaming, security all in one
(03-06-2020 , 11:46 AM)edwin1234 Wrote: excellent topic
tested ivacy, good speed. However, amazon prime us server for streaming did not work
looking forward for next VPN to test
still searching for vpn which have all - cost, speed, servers, streaming, security all in one

Thanks for the comment and for appreciating the topic. Soon there will be a new post ......
[Image: 076a3abfb9a8.jpg]

Testing Keepsolid VPN Unlimited

Official site

VPN Unlimited offers a versatile and highly respectable VPN service at flexible and attractive prices. Provides an impressive 1,200+ servers in 70 countries, including good coverage in the US with regional and city specifics. In its name, VPN Unlimited offers an unlimited amount of traffic at all of its rates. Support for five simultaneously connected devices is already a standard thing, VPN Unlimited allows its customers to increase the number of served devices to 10. This is a very welcome service in the market.

Create an account. You can use your email or temporary mail.

https://my.keepsolid.com/signup/

https://temp-mail.org/en/

Enter the Email, password, confirm the mail

Еnter the account and enter the promotional code: 

KEEPSOLIDVPN2

Get a subscription for 2 months.

[Image: c09e6de372bb.png]

Done.
[Image: da7cb1fa3c00.png]

Mullvad VPN

Official site

Mullvad VPN is an easy-to-use application that allows you to safely and freely surf the Internet, masking the IP address and protecting confidential data from strangers. It has a number of simple settings, so even users who do not have experience with similar services can use the application.

The utility automatically connects to a remote server located in another country. After connecting, it shows the status, current IP address and connection time. If desired, the country and port of connection can be changed manually. Mullvad VPN automatically stops the transmission of traffic when the connection is disconnected, preventing data leakage.

The application can start automatically with Windows. While working, it does not load the system, does not give out its presence in any way, while allowing safe access to the network.

Follow the link, copy the account number

https://mullvad.net/en/account/create/

Then go to the download section and download their software.

Done